Windows 10: HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity

Discus and support HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop is freezing after short or medium 20mins period of inactivity. Sometimes requires a hard restart and in extreme case required battery removal to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Honeywagon75, Oct 1, 2019.

1. HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity

Laptop is freezing after short or medium 20mins period of inactivity. Sometimes requires a hard restart and in extreme case required battery removal to shut down and reboot. All apps up to date and scans run.

Help pls

:)

Honeywagon75, Oct 1, 2019

2. HP Pavillion Power 15" Windows 10 Freeze

My Laptop keeps freezing once in a while. Once it freezes, it will stay frozen until i either unplug my charger or replug my charger.

I am still unable to fix it, but here are some input.

Laptop: HP Pavillion Power 15"

Some symptoms:

• Ram is around 80% usage or higher
    • The computer does not lag
    • This happens less frequently after restarting and happens more frequently the longer I kept the laptop on or without shutting down (sleeping and turning on)

Thing's I have tried to change:

• the max cpu power in the power management
    • the power plan

Steven Mahasin, Oct 1, 2019
  3. redswan8 Win User
    HP Pavillion running Windows 10 no Wi-Fi.

Original title: No wi-fi

HP Pavillion running Windows 10 no Wi-Fi . Help?

redswan8, Oct 1, 2019
  4. JanHender Win User

HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity

HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS and upgrade Windows 10

How do I uninstall HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS so I ca upgrade BIOS

instructions say "HP Pavillion Notebook - BIOS needs to be upgraded Uninstall App

Uninstall what APP? HP Pavillion Notebook or BIOS

Where do I find them

This is very vague and confusing

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate **

JanHender, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity

1. HP Pavillion I7 running Windows 10 freezing after period of no activity - Similar Threads - Pavillion running freezing

2. Help installing Paradox 10 for windows on an HP Pavillion running Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing Paradox 10 for windows on an HP Pavillion running Windows 11: I have attempted to install Paradox 10 for Windows on my new HP Pavilion running Windows 11. It appears to install properly, but when I open it it responds with the following error: Could not initialize BDE: You have attempted to open a database that is in use by someone...
  3. Help installing Paradox 10 for windows on an HP Pavillion running Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help installing Paradox 10 for windows on an HP Pavillion running Windows 11: I have attempted to install Paradox 10 for Windows on my new HP Pavilion running Windows 11. It appears to install properly, but when I open it it responds with the following error: Could not initialize BDE: You have attempted to open a database that is in use by someone...
  4. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  5. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  6. Windows 10 still keeps freezing randomly on my HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 still keeps freezing randomly on my HP Pavillion: My HP Pavilion p7-1449 desktop running Windows 10 has run into the problem of freezing or lock up randomly for a while now. This freezing problem had first happened since Microsoft Windows 10 had installed the Fall Creators Update years ago. But then, this freezing problem...
  7. Periodic freeze on Windows 10

Periodic freeze on Windows 10: My desktop computer Dell XPS 8900; Windows 10 up to date has been freezing up periodically over the past few months. When this happens the trackball and keyboard are unresponsive, even to Ctl-Alt-Del commands. After 10 15 seconds it returns to normal. I believe this...
  8. Reset HP Pavillion

Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...
  9. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...
  10. Windows 10 freeze but not periodically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 freeze but not periodically: My Windows 10 Home is freezed unreasonably. Sometimes it could happen 4 to 5 times within half hour, but sometimes it may not freeze for whole day ( 12 hours ). I think my PC desktop is hacked by unknown hacker? The hackers use 'kick' technique to freeze my PC desktop. How...