Windows 10: HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory?

Discus and support HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Hoping someone can help. I'm kinda computer literate, but to a point. My computer has been showing that there is very limited storage left. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MoesyD, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MoesyD Win User

HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory?

Hello!

Hoping someone can help. I'm kinda computer literate, but to a point. My computer has been showing that there is very limited storage left. I bought a WD EASY STORAGE External Memory thing-y and tried for HOURS to move my files to this memory but failed. I then realized I needed to put my files onto CLOUD. I did that. But now more problems!

1) My google Chrome icon won't work-can't get into Google Chrome no matter how I try.

2) Even though files/pics are in CLOUD, my storage is still FULL.

3) I continually rec' message that pics can't be 'something' for the Google CLoud????

4) The damn EASY STORAGE is definitely NOT EASY!!! HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory? :(

I'm in College and am SOOO concerned this computer is going to CRASH! Can someone PLEASE help?!

Thank YOU! I'll be grateful for your knowledge!! HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory? :)

Moesy-buried in a snowstorm in Mass HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory? :)

:)

MoesyD, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

Try3, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Software Program for HP Pavillion

I recently had to have a new hard drive installed on my HP Pavillion computer. I have Win 7 and 64 bit operating system.

I tried to use a photo memory card in my computer to upload photos and the menu I used to have pop up that asked if you want to view photos or gives you an option to import them to HP Photosmart of Windows Live photo doesn't appear. When i checked under
    my devices and printers, the memory card isn't even listed there either.

What program and I missing to bring this menu up again? I didn't know whether to select, music, photos and videos or Windows in the drop down list below

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks

NewTechie#1, Dec 3, 2019
  4. FrankyKaw Win User

HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory?

out of memory massage on transfering videos and pictures from 128 gb memory stick to external hardrive

I am using window 10 on HP laptop with intel core i7 4700 MQ @ 2.40 Hz with 16 gb ram and only 3 gb is being used. trying to transfer video from 128 gb memory stick to WD my cloud external hard drive. I have 3tb on my external. out of memory massage pop
    up and saying that out of memory and process can not be completed. how do I fix this problems?

FrankyKaw, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Pavillion is out of space- How do I transfer files from cloud to external memory? - Similar Threads - Pavillion space transfer

2. Annoying cloud running out of space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annoying cloud running out of space: I have a big hard drive with a cloned hard drive for backup with plenty of room can I just turn off the cloud and if so how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-cloud-running-out-of-space/244b5a5e-b38d-48ae-8d91-f32dcaccd6c0
  3. Annoying cloud running out of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying cloud running out of space: I have a big hard drive with a cloned hard drive for backup with plenty of room can I just turn off the cloud and if so how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-cloud-running-out-of-space/244b5a5e-b38d-48ae-8d91-f32dcaccd6c0
  4. How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud: IDK how to transfer files from Baidu NetDisk to OneDrive for business, I try to use multcloud, but 5 GB limited, I try mover, but it doesn't support baidu netdisk, is there's some way to transfer baidu net disk to onedrive for business ? I need unlimited, bc i need transfer...
  5. How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud: IDK how to transfer files from Baidu NetDisk to OneDrive for business, I try to use multcloud, but 5 GB limited, I try mover, but it doesn't support baidu netdisk, is there's some way to transfer baidu net disk to onedrive for business ? I need unlimited, bc i need transfer...
  6. How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I transfer space from a broken computer to another

How do I transfer space from a broken computer to another: Ok so I have a broken laptop that does turn on and I think works internally but the screen is frozen and dead so I want to transfer my 700 gb of space that is in a volume to my other laptop that works...
  8. Space bar not working - HP Pavillion 360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Space bar not working - HP Pavillion 360: Today I spilled powerade on my hp pavillion x360. I cleaned it off, and made sure all of the keys were working they were. A few minutes later, i notice that my space bar is no longer illuminated, and it is delayed when I press it. what happened? did the key short out? if so,...
  9. Transfer of files from external harddrive

Transfer of files from external harddrive: I have a Fantom 1TB external hard-drive connected to my PC which is running Win10 with everything updated to the latest specs. Equipment is in good working order and all cables have been checked. I have tried turning everything off and restarting. I have done everything...
  10. How do I transfer empty space from (D:) to (C:)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I transfer empty space from (D:) to (C:)?: I have a TON of empty space in (D:) and my (C:) is getting filled up constantly. So I looked up some stuff online to try and transfer the storage. I opened up disk management and shrunk the size in (D:). However, (D:) is on Disk 1 and (C:) is on Disk 0 and it won't let me...