Windows 10: HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro

Discus and support HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Windows 11 Pro and a new Acer monitor to connect to laptop. Laptop isn't detecting 2nd monitor via HDMI. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeresaSturm, Jan 15, 2022.

1. HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro

I purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Windows 11 Pro and a new Acer monitor to connect to laptop. Laptop isn't detecting 2nd monitor via HDMI. I would appreciate any help you could provide.Thanks

:)

TeresaSturm, Jan 15, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jan 15, 2022
  3. unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10

unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10

DarrelGillispie, Jan 15, 2022
  4. HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro

Windows 10 stopped detecting 2nd monitor

I've restarted the computer (several times), and it's not showing any signs of detecting the 2nd monitor.

Ever since it stopped working, there's only '1' Display option; clicking 'Detect' in Multiple displays results in the message
    "Didn't detect another display"; the Device Manager only lists one monitor (screenshot below); and it has stopped allowing me to select other projection modes unless I connect to the 2nd monitor wirelessly.

I'm using an HDMI cable for the 2nd monitor, and have tried both HDMI ports on the monitor unsuccessfully. The monitor models are Dell E2414H and LG 24J4840.

HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro af424300-686f-4026-b2e7-f1ba3cdbde9a?upload=true.jpg

Save

ChayaCooper, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro

1. HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - pavillion laptop detecting

2. Windows 11 will not detect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not detect 2nd monitor: Hello, I am in the process of completing a new PC build. The specs are as follows.MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WIFIRyzen 9 5900X32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHzWestern Digital Black 2TB SN850X NVME SSDPowercolor Red Devil 6800XTBe Quiet Straight Power 11 1000watt PSUBe Quiet...
  3. Windows 11 will not detect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not detect 2nd monitor: Hello, I am in the process of completing a new PC build. The specs are as follows.MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WIFIRyzen 9 5900X32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHzWestern Digital Black 2TB SN850X NVME SSDPowercolor Red Devil 6800XTBe Quiet Straight Power 11 1000watt PSUBe Quiet...
  4. 2nd Monitor Not Detecting

2nd Monitor Not Detecting: Hello I was messing around with display in order to try and configure my computer. I was unsuccessful. In the process of this my 2nd display decetion does not work. What does work are all the settings and the display itself. However, the detection is the sole thing does not...
  5. Not detecting 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not detecting 2nd monitor: My pc was working perfectly fine last night then I turned it on right now and only one monitor has came on. I've looked at all the display port cables and they're all fine. I'm on the latest windows update and I have the latest drivers for my graphics card. I am once again...
  6. Not detecting 2nd monitor

Not detecting 2nd monitor: My pc was working perfectly fine last night then I turned it on right now and only one monitor has came on. I've looked at all the display port cables and they're all fine. I'm on the latest windows update and I have the latest drivers for my graphics card. I am once again...
  7. Not detecting 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro

HP pavillion laptop not detecting 2nd monitor with Windows 11 pro: I purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Windows 11 Pro and a new Acer monitor to connect to laptop. Laptop isn't detecting 2nd monitor via HDMI. I would appreciate any help you could provide.Thanks...
  9. 2nd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd monitor not detected: Hey guys, I'm having issues with windows 10 and a second monitor. I finally decided to try a dual monitor system for the first time ever and I can't seem to connect the second monitor. I've went to display settings but nothing is detected when I hit the detect button. I've...
  10. 2nd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd monitor not detected: Hi there This problem has probably been asked previously but I can only find older answers whicharen't relevant. I have recently purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop and a Samsung 27" curved monitor. Laptop using Windows10. All working perfectly. A change in job and...