Windows 10: HP Pavillion Laptop turned off during factory reset

Discus and support HP Pavillion Laptop turned off during factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my laptop because I was planning on selling it and it turned off during the factory reset. Now, whenever I turn it on the HP and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aijeco, Apr 6, 2021.

1. aijeco Win User

HP Pavillion Laptop turned off during factory reset

I was resetting my laptop because I was planning on selling it and it turned off during the factory reset. Now, whenever I turn it on the HP and loading symbols come up for about five seconds, then the screen goes black and repeats. Loading symbol, black screen, restart. Loading symbol, black screen, restart. How can I get out of this loop?

:)

aijeco, Apr 6, 2021

2. Factory reset on a hp pavillion ze4930us

How to factory reset hp Pavillion se4930us notebook pc

RandallDiel, Apr 6, 2021
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Apr 6, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Resetting my HP laptop

Since it is a new HP laptop and you want to reset it, instead of using the Windows 10 Reset, why not use the HP Factory Restore application, it should be located on your Start Menu - the alphabetical list - scroll down to the HP suite of apps and look
    for recovery . . .

DaveM121, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Pavillion Laptop turned off during factory reset - Similar Threads - Pavillion Laptop turned

2. Laptop turned off during Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turned off during Factory Reset: I wanted to reset my laptopDuring the resetting process the laptop ran out of battery and closed downI turned it on and now I have the message 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows...
  3. Laptop turned off during Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned off during Factory Reset: I wanted to reset my laptopDuring the resetting process the laptop ran out of battery and closed downI turned it on and now I have the message 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows...
  4. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  5. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  6. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC turned off during factory reset, what to do?!

PC turned off during factory reset, what to do?!: What happen`s if you Restart PC while Factory Reset? I don`t have any USB or DVD! Thx, Greetings! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-turned-off-during-factory-reset-what-to-do/9d7741b1-f0a4-4001-8dac-c4478323af72
  8. Pc turned off during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc turned off during reset: I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up saying my pc had an unexpected restart and says press ok to download windows and every time I press ok it does the same thing over...
  9. HP Laptop Turns off During Reset

HP Laptop Turns off During Reset: So I'm trying to reset my PC to it's original state but it keep shutting down on it's own during the reset process. I turn it back on and it tells me its undoing changes. How do I fix this? I want to be able to wipe my laptop but it turns off automatically, despite it being...
  10. Reset HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...