Windows 10: HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems

Discus and support HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my hp pavillion laptop i5 12th gen 8gb ram 512 gb ssd Windows 11 some days ago. But wifi is very slow. While in others laptop max wifi speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abhishek pandey2, Jun 15, 2022.

1. HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems

I bought my hp pavillion laptop i5 12th gen 8gb ram 512 gb ssd Windows 11 some days ago. But wifi is very slow. While in others laptop max wifi speed goes about 100 120 MB but in my laptop its hardly crossing 1 MB with same wifi network. I tried contacting hp on whats app for help but nothing occurs. pls help it's causing very much problem.If driver requires some update pls give update as soon as possible. How can i fix this problem as soon as possible.

:)

Abhishek pandey2, Jun 15, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 15, 2022
  3. tomdsr Win User
    Freeze BSOD dpc_watchdogs_violation

If you have the latest driver, you will want to contact mediatek and provide them with the info to resolve their driver issue.

If you can, you can run an ethernet cable, and then disable the wifi in device manager

tomdsr, Jun 15, 2022
  4. HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems

2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems

1. HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems - Similar Threads - pavillion mediatek MT7921

2. Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager: I have asus tuf f15 and the wifi device mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager, and also wifi symbol is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-is-not-showing-in-device/a0f0045d-e113-490d-8016-6f14800ed6be
  3. Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem": Hi, I just came home from my college for semester break. When I want to connect to my home Wifi, it says "can't connect to this network" even though other devices in my house could connect to the Wifi perfectly fine.I tried some methods I found such as resetting the network,...
  4. Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi 6 MediaTek MT7921 "can't connect to this network problem": Hi, I just came home from my college for semester break. When I want to connect to my home Wifi, it says "can't connect to this network" even though other devices in my house could connect to the Wifi perfectly fine.I tried some methods I found such as resetting the network,...
  5. HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavillion mediatek MT7921 wifi6 problems: I bought my hp pavillion laptop i5 12th gen 8gb ram 512 gb ssd Windows 11 some days ago. But wifi is very slow. While in others laptop max wifi speed goes about 100 120 MB but in my laptop its hardly crossing 1 MB with same wifi network. I tried contacting hp on whats app for...
  6. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  7. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  8. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi6 problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi6 problem: Wifi6 related problemI recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop. It worked just fine for about a week until one day I boot up my laptop and there's no connection. I can still see my wifi on the list but it has an x on it. I can also connect to it but I must type in my...
  10. HP Pavillion x360 Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavillion x360 Problems: Since getting my new laptop, I've encountered two really annoying problems with it that I can't find any solutions to: 1. Opening up folders causes immediate problems. The program will freeze and say Not Working, and it'll stay like that for a couple of minutes before the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com