Windows 10: HP Pavillion Troubles

Discus and support HP Pavillion Troubles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KlmBrundle������������ ��, Oct 3, 2018.

1. HP Pavillion Troubles

Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?

:)

KlmBrundle������������ ��, Oct 3, 2018

2. 2016 HP PAVILLION REPLACEMENT

Hi,

my name is keyandra derosier I bought a touch screen HP pavillion all in one system in 2016 january and the screen is cracked and i am trying to get a warranty replacement by sending in the old device. Can you please tell me what steps i have to
    take to send it in for replacement.

keyandraderoier, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Beep message HP Pavillion?

Ok, my friends son's system has a continous beep, according to HP themself it's CPU related (overheated, seriously damaged). The system boots, nothing happens, no POST beep, no screen just black, fans rotate.

Is it the CPU that has taken damage?

It's an older pavillion, "a6412.sc" sticker. s775 DualCore @ 1.8GHz.
    More information than this I cannot give.

Thankful for any replies given.

TechnicalFreak, Oct 3, 2018
  4. HP Pavillion Troubles

HP Pavillion Laptop heating up

HP Pavillion Laptop has started to overheat. The fan runs constantly. No recent update.

BeverlyLetourneau, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

HP Pavillion Troubles

1. HP Pavillion Troubles - Similar Threads - Pavillion Troubles

2. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  3. HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion 2 years old seems to be stuck in wipe disc and reinstall windows. It is hour...: First time performing a disc wipe and I've heard it can take a few days, and I heard it should take a couple of hours.Can I stop it? Check it? There's no indicator I can see.Win11Thanks...
  4. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  5. HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff

HP Pavillion 15t-eg300 touchpad very stiff: HelloPurchased a new HP Pavillion 15t-eg300. The touchpad is very stiff - i.e., I have to press hard to click. I changed the touchpad sensitivity to "very sensitive" and turned off Enhanced pointer precision in Mouse settings - both suggestions I found on the web - but it's...
  6. after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable: My hp pavillion laptop worked perfectly fine running Windows 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, the display became very unstable & flickers. I am using an external display such that I have 2 screens to work off of. The external display is very stable, no issues. However when...
  7. after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable

after upgrade to windows 11 hp pavillion laptop display is unstable: My hp pavillion laptop worked perfectly fine running Windows 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, the display became very unstable & flickers. I am using an external display such that I have 2 screens to work off of. The external display is very stable, no issues. However when...
  8. usb ports stopped working windows 11 hp pavillion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb ports stopped working windows 11 hp pavillion: I used my computer Friday and all was well. I came in today and my USB ports are not working for EITHER of my mice. But if I plug in my external Hard Drive, it recognizes it... I have a hard wire mouse and a "blue tooth" type mouse....
  9. usb ports stopped working windows 11 hp pavillion

usb ports stopped working windows 11 hp pavillion: I used my computer Friday and all was well. I came in today and my USB ports are not working for EITHER of my mice. But if I plug in my external Hard Drive, it recognizes it... I have a hard wire mouse and a "blue tooth" type mouse....
  10. how to fix hp pavillion all in one

how to fix hp pavillion all in one: hp pavillion all in one intel 15 core. will not boot up past the hp logo. how do i fix it? tried loading up usb flashdrive with new windows 10 media file held down windows+b it takes the new bios but then it says error 500 contact support. tried turning on and off 3 times...