Windows 10: HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots?

Discus and support HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am not that familiar with screenshorts on my PC. I looked all over pictures folders and One Drive, but didn't find screenshots I had taken.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nina at, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Nina at Win User

HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots?

Hello, I am not that familiar with screenshorts on my PC. I looked all over pictures folders and One Drive, but didn't find screenshots I had taken. I did not save each one after taking them, thinking they would be automatically saved somewhere! Thank you!!

:)

Nina at, Jan 11, 2021

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 11, 2021
  3. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 11, 2021
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. HP PC Windows ... where do I find screenshots? - Similar Threads - where find screenshots

2. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  3. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot find where screenshots are being saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot find where screenshots are being saved: My screenshots are not being saved in the screenshots folder anymore and whenever I take a screenshot, the "screenshot taken" pop up doesn't appear. But when I go into a game like Roblox for instance, screenshots taken in game get saved to a folder called Roblox under...
  6. Where do i find the security key for HP printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do i find the security key for HP printer: I'm attempting to print wireless from computer to HP printer an being asked for a security key. How, and where do i fine the securtiy key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-security-key-for-hp-printer/26a6b1eb-c307-4e0b-b7c6-c11440725566
  7. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  8. where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do I find pin number on hp envy photo7855: where do I find pin number on hp envy phot 7855 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-pin-number-on-hp-envy-photo7855/45b6c1b0-6fe1-456e-a3ee-6e47db291a34
  9. where do i find utilities?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do i find utilities?: I'm trying to find utilities so I can hook up my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-do-i-find-utilities/ae8a05b1-f814-45f4-b08c-16538f195dbc
  10. where do I restrict popups? (screenshot)

in Windows 10 Support
    where do I restrict popups? (screenshot): When I'm using my computer I will get these messages that appear like this occasionally to let me know about things I can download. [img] 68920