Windows 10: HP pen

Discus and support HP pen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hey gus, i use HP pavillion x360 14-cd0076tu I would like to know which HP pen i need to buy because im facing a lot of concern regarding the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jaison KSibin, Jan 17, 2021.

1. HP pen

hey gus, i use HP pavillion x360 14-cd0076tu

I would like to know which HP pen i need to buy because im facing a lot of concern regarding the compatibility

:)

Jaison KSibin, Jan 17, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

hp pen

Hi Speedy

The only pen you should use on that device is the HP Active Stylus Pen and that should have come included with your laptop . . .

That pen is available from HP and many online stores . . .

DaveM121, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 17, 2021
  4. HP pen

HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms needs a suitable PEN

Dear HP,

I am Shaik Maabu Subhani,

This is my Laptop Model " HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms "

I need a suitable PEn to write on my touch screen.

Kindly suggest me a PEN to suitable to my Laptop.

Regards,

Shaik Maabu Subhani.

Maabu Subhani Shaik, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

HP pen

1. HP pen - Similar Threads - pen

2. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  3. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  4. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...: I have tried restarting my computer, detaching the keyboard and my pen, updating keyboard and computer, re connecting bluetooth, nothing works. I woke up one day and my pen stopped charging on my surface keyboard. It is not my fault and I was wondering if it could request a...
  6. my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...

my surface keyboard will not charge my slim pen 2 on my surface pro 9 anymore. I have tried...: I have tried restarting my computer, detaching the keyboard and my pen, updating keyboard and computer, re connecting bluetooth, nothing works. I woke up one day and my pen stopped charging on my surface keyboard. It is not my fault and I was wondering if it could request a...
  7. I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop, but I can't see the pictures...when I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop, but I can't see the pictures...when I...: I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop but I can't see the pictures...when I click on the picture it says "its looks like we don't support this file format" what's the solution??...
  8. I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop, but I can't see the pictures...when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop, but I can't see the pictures...when I...: I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop but I can't see the pictures...when I click on the picture it says "its looks like we don't support this file format" what's the solution??...
  9. I transferred some pictures from pen drive to laptop, but I can't see the pictures...when I...

10. Windows Pen Crosshair cursor

Windows Pen Crosshair cursor: I have bought two drawing display tablets and they both do the same thing. I'm using the Concepts drawing app. There's an annoying tiny crosshair cursor that blocks my view of the stroke. I can't work with it in my way. I returned one tablet already and just got another from...