Windows 10: Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

Discus and support Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The power button on the side keeps on flashing and the screen will turn on but be black for a few seconds I’ve tried running a diagnostics test but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thanisha khatun, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

The power button on the side keeps on flashing and the screen will turn on but be black for a few seconds I’ve tried running a diagnostics test but it didnt work. I also recently updated the laptop a few days ago

:)

thanisha khatun, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 23, 2024
  4. asuaual Win User

Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

1. Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on - Similar Threads - pentium laptop screen

2. Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on: The power button on the side keeps on flashing and the screen will turn on but be black for a few seconds I’ve tried running a diagnostics test but it didnt work. I also recently updated the laptop a few days ago...
  3. Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pentium laptop screen not turning on: The power button on the side keeps on flashing and the screen will turn on but be black for a few seconds I’ve tried running a diagnostics test but it didnt work. I also recently updated the laptop a few days ago...
  4. Hp Laptop won’t turn on.

Hp Laptop won’t turn on.: My HP Probook 4710s won’t reset. I’ve forgotten my password. So I clicked the shift key and restart buttons,troubleshoot and tried resetting but it won’t. It’s windows 7/8 I think. I even tried using advanced options but still didn’t work. I tried to reboot the mmm but no....
  5. Hp Laptop won’t turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Laptop won’t turn on.: My HP Probook 4710s won’t reset. I’ve forgotten my password. So I clicked the shift key and restart buttons,troubleshoot and tried resetting but it won’t. It’s windows 7/8 I think. I even tried using advanced options but still didn’t work. I tried to reboot the mmm but no....
  6. HP Laptop w/ Win11 Screen Turning Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop w/ Win11 Screen Turning Off: Thanks in advance for any assistance.I was recently given a new HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 11 x64-based for work.I went into settings and changed turn off and sleep settings to Never for both battery and powered use. I am still seeing the screen shut of...
  7. HP Laptop w/ Win11 Screen Turning Off

HP Laptop w/ Win11 Screen Turning Off: Thanks in advance for any assistance.I was recently given a new HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 11 x64-based for work.I went into settings and changed turn off and sleep settings to Never for both battery and powered use. I am still seeing the screen shut of...
  8. Unable to download apps outside Microsoft Store for an HP Intel Pentium laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps outside Microsoft Store for an HP Intel Pentium laptop.: Hi. I have a client who mentioned he is using an HP Intel Pentium laptop. I am trying to assist him in downloading this app for him to attend our online live trading sessions but then there is an error message that says "This app is not connected to Microsoft store" and under...
  9. Unable to download apps outside Microsoft Store for an HP Intel Pentium laptop.

Unable to download apps outside Microsoft Store for an HP Intel Pentium laptop.: Hi. I have a client who mentioned he is using an HP Intel Pentium laptop. I am trying to assist him in downloading this app for him to attend our online live trading sessions but then there is an error message that says "This app is not connected to Microsoft store" and under...
  10. hp windows laptop not turning on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp windows laptop not turning on?: i was on my computer last night and it suddenly shut off on its own? when i try to turn it on the screen lights up, the fan turns on, the power button lights up and even caps lock can light up if i turn it on, but the screen is still black. once i got a bios screen but it...