Windows 10: Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo...

Discus and support Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HELP!!! I've tried every suggestion from HP regarding troubleshooting my printer problem. Up until yesterday I had not issues printing and suddenly my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sandra L164, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo...

HELP!!! I've tried every suggestion from HP regarding troubleshooting my printer problem. Up until yesterday I had not issues printing and suddenly my computer is unable to connect to the printer. Other wireless devices can print, so we determined it is this computer. I totally uninstalled all programs and started over and no go! I tried the chat with HP but got suspicious when they remotely connected and told me my computer was infected and that my Norton product was not compatible with windows 10 and I should uninstall it and let their "windows" guy fix my issues. After all the things we have tried, I think it must be a windows 10 issue but don't know how to proceed. Anyone out there has any fixes??

:)

Sandra L164, Apr 14, 2021

2. Wireless HP Photosmart 6520 Printer shows as not connected

Original Title: Printer disconnect

Windows 10 : HP Photosmart 6520 Printer. Wireless connection. All was working fine, then "not connected" showed up and the wireless network name doesn't even show up on the printer as a network option, although still listed on computer as the active network.
    I've gone through all the automatic help options, but still "not connected. HELP!

SusanDeBolt, Apr 14, 2021
  3. My Photosmart 6520 will not print 5x8 cards from the PhotoTray.

William,

Below are links to HP support. You may need to reinstall the software for your printer. HP says your printer is compatible and that there is full feature software available for use with Windows 10.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...ne-Printer-series/5169038/document/c04773236/

http://www.support.hp.com/us-en/pro...-Printer-series/5169038/model/5169040/drivers

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...One-Printer-series/5169038/document/c04658195

Please note any special installation instructions. I can help if you have any questions.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo...

HP Photosmart 385 printer stopped working after Windows 10 install

My HP Photosmart printer stopped working after I upgraded my PC to Windows 10. This printer is still available for sale on Amazon and other places. I have tried all of the troubleshooting and HP related 'suggestions' to activate the printer -- including
    removing and reinstalling the printer.

Apparently there are no HP drivers (or online support) for their 'old' products. The drivers suggested and installed are from Windows 10 for the HP Photosmart 380 series.

When I try to print a test page all I get is 'error - printing on HP Photosmart 380'. and obviously I cannot

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

JohnDTomlinson, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo...

1. Hp Photosmart 6520 printer suddenly has stopped printing and not connecting with my Lenovo... - Similar Threads - Photosmart 6520 printer

2. HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color: Hello, I have an HP 8610 all in one printer and HP desktop running Windows 10. The printer suddenly stopped printing in color for the 3rd time in less than one year. I have uninstalled the printer and all the drivers each time. Most recently, was 3 weeks ago and therefore I...
  3. HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color: Hello, I have an HP 8610 all in one printer and HP desktop running Windows 10. The printer suddenly stopped printing in color for the 3rd time in less than one year. I have uninstalled the printer and all the drivers each time. Most recently, was 3 weeks ago and therefore I...
  4. HP 8610 Printer suddenly stopped printing in color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Photosmart 6510 Printer

HP Photosmart 6510 Printer: I was trying to print this morning & it is only printing red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6510-printer/cb6f3e47-d3ad-488c-9d9c-e5bdd046cee5
  6. HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.

HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.: I have a HP photosmart 8450 printer and cannot get it to work on my new Windows 10 home computer. Originally I had it connected to my previous Windows 7 computer and it worked fine. Will this printer work with my new Windows 10 home edition computer....
  7. HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem

HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem: My printer prints from internet web pages but not from my e mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printer-problem/5a2d497b-f66a-4de9-bcac-bb3ce34bc5a9
  8. HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER

HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER: Hi, I reinstalled my hp c3180 printer, it will print a test page but no other file. Also, each time I switch it on, it prints the test page. I use Window 10. Any help appreciated....
  9. HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized

HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized: Why doesn't my Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK recognise my HP Photosmart D110 printer when I try to scan something to PDF? All I get is a message that Windows does not recognise the peripheral attached to the USB port. 65301
  10. [SOLVED] Windows Update - HP Photosmart 6520 series - Error 0x80070103

[SOLVED] Windows Update - HP Photosmart 6520 series - Error 0x80070103: (and Error 0x8024200b) It's a forever loop and I cannot seem to get rid of this particular attempted update by Windows 10, I have removed the Photosmart software and drivers and wiped SoftwareDistribution folder clean several times and it still comes up. I connected my...