Windows 10: HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan.

Discus and support HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan. It says load paper in main tray. There's paper in there and I've checked the printer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ron NTampaBay, Sep 7, 2019.

1. HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan.

I have a HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan. It says load paper in main tray. There's paper in there and I've checked the printer for amy paper jams...none. Can some one help me please?

:)

Ron NTampaBay, Sep 7, 2019

2. Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart - Error 0x80070490 • - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b "

Updates are available.

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series.

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series.

When activated for update for the above messages as displayed; I am getting these following error messages:

" There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series -
      Error 0x80070490
    • Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b
      "

prasadbommakanty, Sep 7, 2019
  3. hp photosmart 6520 won;t print

I am not tech savvy. I have not used my computer for months . I have needed to print labels today and decided to check drivers etc[ as best as I can} that was 6 hours ago. The preview appears but wont print and when I check the print queue it has error
    written on each attempt, then has to be deleted manually.Have been on HP website and tried everything I can think of . Is there anyone out there that can save my sanity and my eyesight please P.S it will print the hp network configuration page

LouiseConnell, Sep 7, 2019
  4. HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan.

HP Photosmart 5515 fails to scan documents after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the HP photosmart 5515 support article
    on Cant scan after upgrading to Windows 10 and perform the troubleshooting steps given and check if it helps.

Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan.

1. HP Photosmart B109a that won't let me print or scan. - Similar Threads - Photosmart B109a won't

2. Windows Won't Let Me Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Won't Let Me Uninstall: Hi bought a new Dell Inspiron with windows 10. Made myself a user, logged in with MS account. I am the only use on the computer. I installed some **** software from a disk (Cyberlink Mediasuite) which I don't like. When I try to uninstall it says "This app has been blocked...
  3. HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan: I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer due to the fact that it would print but not scan. I can now print again but do not have the Device Manager to test scanning...
  4. Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp printer prints but doesn't scan: My Hp printer prints any file, photo, but doesn't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-prints-but-doesnt-scan/4836ff7f-2d31-4c5e-844b-ca612cd81524
  5. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...
  6. HP laptop won't let me change administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP laptop won't let me change administrator.: Anytime I try to change user accounts this message pops up. I am unable to change administrator or delete. I am the only account on this computer. [ATTACH]...
  7. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c
  8. HP Photosmart help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Photosmart help: Does anyone know if Windows 10 will now work with a HP Photosmart 385 printer? When I first went to Windows 10 in August my 385 would not work. I rolled back to 7 and everything was fine (I could use the 385 as a card reader and send photos over via USB cable to print, can't...
  9. -won't let me delete this? fine.-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    -won't let me delete this? fine.-: -won't let me delete this? fine.- 25647
  10. Won't let me calibrate

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't let me calibrate: My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 43878