Windows 10: HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

Discus and support HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop where my printer software was had a hard drive failure. I had the laptop repaired but lost all my files. Attempted to install the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebBaldwin, Aug 7, 2019.

1. HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

My laptop where my printer software was had a hard drive failure. I had the laptop repaired but lost all my files. Attempted to install the printer software from my CD but apparently it is no longer compatible. I am now on a Windows 10 operating system.

How can I get software that will run with my laptop/printer?

:)

DebBaldwin, Aug 7, 2019

2. Wireless HP Photosmart 6520 Printer shows as not connected

Original Title: Printer disconnect

Windows 10 : HP Photosmart 6520 Printer. Wireless connection. All was working fine, then "not connected" showed up and the wireless network name doesn't even show up on the printer as a network option, although still listed on computer as the active network.
    I've gone through all the automatic help options, but still "not connected. HELP!

SusanDeBolt, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 unable to find and connect to HP Photosmart C4750 wireless printer

I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 3 Laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to connect my wireless HP Photosmart C4750 printer to my laptop. I have downloaded the latest driver and installed the software. I did the latest Windows 10 update and restarted
    my laptop. The process always stops once it tries to find my printer. My printer is not listed. I have tried to locate it with "my printer is older" as well as all other suggestions I have seen online. Windows 10 just isn't seeing my printer or my Wi-Fi.
    All other wireless devices find and connect to my Wi-Fi.

denisehansen10, Aug 7, 2019
  4. HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

Windows 10 not activating hp photosmart 7520 printer spooler

2 months after Windows 10 activated, unable to sent print jobs to hp photosmart 7520 printer. Under devices and printers, it shows hp photosmart 7520 printer but unable to select it as default printer. Sending print jobs to hp photosmart printer creates
    message " spooler not active or printer not connected. Computer Re start nor initializing printer wireless setup via "Wizard" has not corrected problem. thanks for assistance

IreneHernandez3420, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

1. HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer - Similar Threads - Photosmart D110a wireless

2. My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer: This is more about my all in one printer from HP. I have had my Photosmart 7520 for about 4 years and my best friend had it for 4 years, so eight years later, it is starting to have issues. After numerous installations and deletions , it is not responding correctly. Getting...
  3. Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer

Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer: My previous HP pavilion desktop and HP pavilion laptop computers (both on Windows 10 version 2004)) were both able to connect with and operate my HP 310A Photosmart printer even though the drivers on the printer cd were supposedly only good up to Windows XP. I tried to...
  4. HP Photosmart 6510 Printer

HP Photosmart 6510 Printer: I was trying to print this morning & it is only printing red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6510-printer/cb6f3e47-d3ad-488c-9d9c-e5bdd046cee5
  5. HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..: How can I scan multiple pages on my HP-Photosmart 5520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printerscanner/0757a736-7fa4-49fe-b728-47325a1d43aa
  6. HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.

HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.: I have a HP photosmart 8450 printer and cannot get it to work on my new Windows 10 home computer. Originally I had it connected to my previous Windows 7 computer and it worked fine. Will this printer work with my new Windows 10 home edition computer....
  7. HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem

HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem: My printer prints from internet web pages but not from my e mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printer-problem/5a2d497b-f66a-4de9-bcac-bb3ce34bc5a9
  8. HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Photosmart 6525 Printer Offline: How do I get my 6525 Photosmart Printer back online. It displays that it is connected to my laptop but will not print. Error that printer is offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6525-printer-offline/f6bca584-ff3a-4cc5-9500-6f1fff47499f
  9. HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER

HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER: Hi, I reinstalled my hp c3180 printer, it will print a test page but no other file. Also, each time I switch it on, it prints the test page. I use Window 10. Any help appreciated....
  10. HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized

HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized: Why doesn't my Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK recognise my HP Photosmart D110 printer when I try to scan something to PDF? All I get is a message that Windows does not recognise the peripheral attached to the USB port. 65301