Windows 10: "HP Photosmart Essential" Issue

Discus and support "HP Photosmart Essential" Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, Can anyone suggest a solution with computer trying to locate "HP Photosmart Essential". Searches for it, but cannot locate it. Is the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oliver Perry, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Oliver Perry Win User

"HP Photosmart Essential" Issue

Greetings,

Can anyone suggest a solution with computer trying to locate "HP Photosmart Essential". Searches for it, but cannot locate it. Is the file corrupt?

:)

Oliver Perry, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Specimen21 Win User

HP Photosmart Essential Problem

Hey folks. My HP Spectre x360 running Window 10 keep showing "Windows Installer Error" trying to install HP Photosmart Essential. I had un-installed all printers and re-installed afresh but no respite. The system can find the program even after installing
    the Photosmart Essential. Please help as the pop up on the screen is annoyingly disturbing.

Specimen21, Oct 12, 2018
  3. #resolutionneeded Win User
    HP Photosmart Essentials Error 2718

I have windows 10 installed and I am getting an error code 2718 when Windows installer automatically starts to install HP Photosmart Essentials. I am not too computer user friendly. I am just looking for a way to delete this or uninstall the HP Photosmart
    Essential app. I already have checked in the remove programs and have tried that but it mentioned that the program has already been uninstalled. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

#resolutionneeded, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Brian_906 Win User

HP Photosmart 7520

Since updating to Windows 10 I cant connect wirelessly to my HP Photosmart 7520. Any suggestions

Brian_906, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. "HP Photosmart Essential" Issue - Similar Threads - Photosmart Essential Issue

2. HP photosmart printer knocked offline after power surge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP photosmart printer knocked offline after power surge: Hello, I have done absolutely everything to get my beloved old printer back, it is still making copies but cant seem to communicate with my desktop Windows 10/ 64 bit. First I reloaded the drivers and software, it gave me Printer offline, finally I removed it and...
  3. HP photosmart digital camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP photosmart digital camera: How do I use this camera in to the Hp scanner J4680 or into the Windows # 10 for the first time? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hp-photosmart-digital-camera/6d2224c9-1584-4339-9d86-e708e0857b06
  4. HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. connection problems: I had HP Photosmart Essentials V.3.5. in my computer but could not connect it to the internet or download additional scrapbook designs from http://update.hpphoto.com. So, I uninstalled the program and reinstalled again it from HP but have the same problems. I need the...
  5. Issues with reinstall on Windows Essential 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with reinstall on Windows Essential 2012: Got Win10 on laptop [only 3 yrs old] thru Microsoft free download period, which recently started with sluggish performance, much freezing in programs, esp on Windows Movie Maker. Performed Defrag, all virus & malware scans [have none], and have plenty of memory & RAM left....
  6. Does HP Photosmart 385 work in Win 10?

Does HP Photosmart 385 work in Win 10?: Does anyone know if the HP Photosmart 385 printer works with the 64 bit version of Windows 10? I used to run the 32 bit version of Windows 7 and it worked there, but when I upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bit version) it stopped working. Long story short, I tried EVERYTHING to get...
  7. Can not add HP Photosmart 385

Can not add HP Photosmart 385: I upgraded from Windows 7 where I used my HP Photosmart 385 printer as my camera card reader (I have it hooked up to the computer via a USB cable). When I upgraded to Windows I lost the 385 as a printer. I tried to add the printer and all I got for my effort was that it...
  8. HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized

HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized: Why doesn't my Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK recognise my HP Photosmart D110 printer when I try to scan something to PDF? All I get is a message that Windows does not recognise the peripheral attached to the USB port. 65301
  9. HP Photosmart help

HP Photosmart help: Does anyone know if Windows 10 will now work with a HP Photosmart 385 printer? When I first went to Windows 10 in August my 385 would not work. I rolled back to 7 and everything was fine (I could use the 385 as a card reader and send photos over via USB cable to print, can't...
  10. [SOLVED] Windows Update - HP Photosmart 6520 series - Error 0x80070103

[SOLVED] Windows Update - HP Photosmart 6520 series - Error 0x80070103: (and Error 0x8024200b) It's a forever loop and I cannot seem to get rid of this particular attempted update by Windows 10, I have removed the Photosmart software and drivers and wiped SoftwareDistribution folder clean several times and it still comes up. I connected my...