Windows 10: HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer

Discus and support HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to print test page it says unable to establish two-way communication with device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancesJohnson3, Oct 29, 2018.

1. HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer

When I try to print test page it says unable to establish two-way communication with device

:)

FrancesJohnson3, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Berton Win User

HP printer windows can not find software to install c4795

Did you go to HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP(R) Customer Support and download the software for the Photosmart C4795 then install? That file says it's for Win10 and the C4795 is part of the C4700 Series. Also, with most hardware it is quite important to include the model name. Even though Windows may have drivers for hardware they usually are not the full install provided by the manufacturer.

Berton, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2018
  4. JimWynne Win User

HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer

JimWynne, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer

1. HP Phtosmart C4795 all-in-one printer - Similar Threads - Phtosmart C4795 printer

2. HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer: Upgraded to Windows 10 but cannot find the printer driver for my hp psc 1215 all-in -one. HP support tell you to use drivers supplied by windows but when device is connected Windows can't find a driver. Can anyone help....
  3. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.: This a little difficult to explain! My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC. Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP Solution Center which was available until Monday Jan 4th 2021* which enabled me to Scan. When I try to open the Solution...
  4. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner: Every time there is a Windows Update, my printer stops working. The light is on "but nobody home" - does any one know how to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-4360-all-in-one-printerfaxscanner/2f414553-e622-42b0-8420-e33f09f90144
  5. HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing": My printer was working well, the one day it stopped. Going through troubleshoot, states driver not installed or was deleted? When I check the printers devices, the printer is there, but cannot select it to make it my default printer and when I try to add a printer, it does...
  6. HP Printer all in one c410a

HP Printer all in one c410a: I get this after I install please advise thank you [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-all-in-one-c410a/df3c1fea-c6e2-40bc-8f11-6654b7e5ce04
  7. My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer

My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer: My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer says cartrage error and I've removed the cartrages many times and still does the same thing! what can I do to fix it?...
  8. Installing Printer HP 3830 All in One wireless.

Installing Printer HP 3830 All in One wireless.: I'm trying to install my new HP Office 3830 All in One series. The prompt keeps telling me to remove all packaging which I've done. the printer still will not work Help....
  9. HP 5743 Office Jet All-in-one printer

HP 5743 Office Jet All-in-one printer: The Default status keeps getting reset to null and requires intervention and possibly a reboot before it will print again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-5743-office-jet-all-in-one-printer/890b1b74-3034-4b6d-ae57-60bbe9fb365a
  10. HP printer windows can not find software to install c4795

HP printer windows can not find software to install c4795: I had trouble with win7 too on this printer. 74279