Windows 10: hp post sale support

Discus and support hp post sale support in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Big John3, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Big John3 Win User

hp post sale support

I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They don't do business in what you would expect is a normal way.

Long story short.

I bought an envy 13t expecting a touch screen. I used their sales web sight and menus. I found out the hard ware that touch screen must be ordered and that it is optional. Not consistent with sales literature or presentation. I bought their extended warranty. I decided to return the computer and order another one. I learned the 13 was too small and that a 15 would be better.

I got a ran number, tag and went to a fedex 21 miles away and shipped it back. You would expect they would acknowledge the return. No word. No understand of how much the refund is. No understanding about the restocking fee if it would be charged. Managed to talk to some people who could not answer if my computer was recieved.

I contacted Fedex, got a tracking number and confirmation that a dtaylor had signed for it. That was a week ago.

Normal business practice would be to send me a email they had it. Also they should have sent acknowledgement of a refund, the amount and terms. Nothing.

I have has several chat sessions with people who can't help, don't know, give wrong information. Meanwhile I was prepared to apply the refund to Spectra 15" and pay boot. They lose.

My suggestion is: don't buy their extended warranty. It does not help you. Second, be very careful ordering from their web site. It is misleading. UGH

:)

Big John3, Oct 19, 2020

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING hp post sale support :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same Resulthp post sale support :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 19, 2020
  4. hp post sale support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

hp post sale support

1. hp post sale support - Similar Threads - post sale support

2. Windows 10 Support Post October 2025

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Support Post October 2025: Good evening,As others may have seen on a recent post by myself, I want to know what support, if any , is available for win 10 machines after updates stop being pushed out after Oct 2025. After mid Oct 2025 , do all win 10 machines effectively become obsolete and unusable...
  3. "Request Method Post Not Supported"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Request Method Post Not Supported": In my efforts to secure appointments for Covid vaccine on line I've repeatedly encountered, although not always, the subject message which time and again has caused me to miss an opportunity. I don't understand why it comes up but I sure would like it to go away. Is there...
  4. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  5. My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.

My App on sale is not appearing in the on sale category.: My app has been on a sale price for 3 days but is not being listed on a deals selection regardless of what options I use to drill down. There is a very limited number of apps shown as on sale compared to previously. The app is "Plan And Cost" and has been in the store since...
  6. Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers: Makes me not want to be on a PC at all ??!! Been caught by slimy hacker - Blonde is name by 'Marriage' want to go back to maiden but 12 letters needs abbrev. AND like my kids last name to be like Moms !! for now OK I'm done, whining...
  7. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  8. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...
  9. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  10. HP Support Uninstall

HP Support Uninstall: Not having a HP PC these two programs are not letting me remove them. Do I need them. (1) HP Support Solutions Framework and (2) HP Support Assistant I believe these were added as 3rd party due to a previous HP Printer installation which I no longer have 27419