Windows 10: HP power assistant

Discus and support HP power assistant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; getting error message stating hp power assistant is not able to open - states to reinstall or update from control center - not listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VONNIICOLNAR, Feb 23, 2019.

1. HP power assistant

getting error message stating hp power assistant is not able to open - states to reinstall or update from control center - not listed

:)

VONNIICOLNAR, Feb 23, 2019

2. Issues with the computer power hp support assistant and windows update in Windows10

Hi Tina,

I understand the inconvenience caused regarding the shutting down of computer and issues with hp support assistant, and also windows updates. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. When you say “issues with hp support assistant” what is the exact issue are you referring to?

3. Are you getting any error code or error message?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to try running the Power Troubleshooter to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Power troubleshooter on the system.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter
    Further you can try creating a new power plan according to your preference. Refer the link below for more details on Power Plans.

Power Plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

(Steps in the article, applies to Windows 10).

Method 2:
    Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 23, 2019
  3. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING HP power assistant :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultHP power assistant :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Feb 23, 2019
  4. HP power assistant

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

HP power assistant

1. HP power assistant - Similar Threads - power assistant

2. USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?: I recently got a new computer, and I notice that when I shut it down the red power light on my Blue Yeti stays on, but the device isn't on? I don't hear anything from it as I have my headphones plugged into it. But the light does turn off when I flip the the power switch on...
  3. USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?: I recently got a new computer, and I notice that when I shut it down the red power light on my Blue Yeti stays on, but the device isn't on? I don't hear anything from it as I have my headphones plugged into it. But the light does turn off when I flip the the power switch on...
  4. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.: I have a MSI Pulse GL66 laptop. I've had issues before where if I unplug the power cord from my laptop while the laptop is on, it blue screens. Sometimes, just picking up the laptop up in the air and moving it while plugged it causes it to blue screen perhaps due to the power...
  5. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.: I have a MSI Pulse GL66 laptop. I've had issues before where if I unplug the power cord from my laptop while the laptop is on, it blue screens. Sometimes, just picking up the laptop up in the air and moving it while plugged it causes it to blue screen perhaps due to the power...
  6. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 blue screen with message "driver power state failure". Kindly assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 blue screen with message "driver power state failure". Kindly assist: While working on hp laptop 2021 the screen goes blue, computer restarts with message" Driver power state failure". Kindly assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blue-screen-with-message-driver-power/8d62349f-905c-4fa0-8bb2-f26d64e3cad7
  8. Windows 11 blue screen with message "driver power state failure". Kindly assist

Windows 11 blue screen with message "driver power state failure". Kindly assist: While working on hp laptop 2021 the screen goes blue, computer restarts with message" Driver power state failure". Kindly assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-blue-screen-with-message-driver-power/8d62349f-905c-4fa0-8bb2-f26d64e3cad7
  9. AI-powered writing assistant - Linguix Microsoft Edge Addon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AI-powered writing assistant - Linguix Microsoft Edge Addon: submitted by /u/CharlCrla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xmil/aipowered_writing_assistant_linguix_microsoft/
  10. Error: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power | Need urgent assistance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power | Need urgent assistance.: My PC keeps crashing over the last couple of weeks whether I'm playing games or even sometimes doing nothing. Have posted my most recent error code dump. Have completely done a clean uninstall of all drivers incl graphics and re-installed them from the various manufacturers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp power assistant for windows 10