Windows 10: hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

Discus and support hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khyie Busby, Mar 23, 2023.

1. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on Recover screen or F1.

:)

Khyie Busby, Mar 23, 2023

2. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

I finally got system recovery to open - it was frozen on preparing automatic repair for a long time. Unfortunately, even after going back with system restore it is still blue screening with the same error message. Any other ideas?

CalebConnors1, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to see if that would fix it. It didn't and now whenever I get to the preparing automatic repair screen, whether from a restart off a blue screen of death or a forced recovery mode from shutting the computer down mid boot a few times, it is never able to get past that screen. I think I just need to go back a version in my recovery mode - Any ideas on how to get the recovery screen since I can't get past preparing automatic repair?

CalebConnors1, Mar 23, 2023
  4. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

Black Screen after "preparing automatic repair"

Yesterday, my HP Envy 17 j177nr was working flawlessly. However, today I was experiencing lots of lags and freezes to the point where the laptop is unusable

I decided to power off and on three times to attempt some kind of repair. However, after it says "preparing automatic repair" I ALWAYS get a black screen, no cursor, no nothing. It does NOT move beyond that black screen. It will stay at that black screen all day if I let it.

I tried ALL steps on the internet to fix it, including removing all peripherals including the power cord and battery and holding the power button for 30 second which everybody says that fixes the problem—except it DOES NOT for me. It still goes into "preparing automatic repair" and to that black screen afterwards.

I ran the HP HDD and memory test and all pass with flying colors.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Ornithophilia, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

1. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen - Similar Threads - preparing automatic repair

2. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  3. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  4. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  5. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  6. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  7. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  8. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. HP laptop stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

HP laptop stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: When the C drive was "repaired" by Windows on my laptop, it restarted. I saw the HP logo briefly, then the computer threw up a Blue Screen of Death. The stopcode is: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Then, it got stuck on the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen. My computer model is a HP...
  10. Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen

Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen: Hi, I am really struggling to fix my computer HP windows 10. Originally my computer was running very slow with its memory at 100% so I assumed there were problems with files etc in my computer. So i ran chkdsk command in command prompt. My computer began running the check...