Windows 10: hp printer 5740

Discus and support hp printer 5740 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my printer, hp 5740 has experienced an unexpected configuration problem, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimmyeTinsley, Oct 2, 2019.

1. hp printer 5740

my printer, hp 5740 has experienced an unexpected configuration problem, how do I fix it?

:)

JimmyeTinsley, Oct 2, 2019

2. HP printer 5740 is not working in Windows 10

OT- connection to printer

I have a HP printer 5740 I have lost my connection to wireless print can you help me with this problem.

williamtrice, Oct 2, 2019
  3. HP Officejet 5740 printer

I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error
    state" message. I have removed the device, checked for updates on the drivers and re-stared the computer to no avail. I am very frustrated as I cannot print. Please help!

PaulineLeung1, Oct 2, 2019
  4. John582n Win User

hp printer 5740

MY HP OFFICE JET 5740 SERIES PRINTER

Download and install "HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers" Version 40.2 from the HP support site.

John582n, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

hp printer 5740

1. hp printer 5740 - Similar Threads - printer 5740

2. thermal label printer drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    thermal label printer drivers: Thermal label printers drivers like Apple has, but in Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thermal-label-printer-drivers/40c29f6f-3130-4fdd-992c-3c6912021fc1
  3. thermal label printer drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    thermal label printer drivers: Thermal label printers drivers like Apple has, but in Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thermal-label-printer-drivers/40c29f6f-3130-4fdd-992c-3c6912021fc1
  4. Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work: I recently had a home network consisting of a Windows 7 Desktop and a Windows 11 Laptop. I had file and printer sharing working in both directions i.e. I could access files on the laptop from the desktop and vice versa. Recently, my Windows 7 desktop died so I had to buy a...
  5. Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work

Having trouble with Windows Networking. Some things like printer sharing don't work: I recently had a home network consisting of a Windows 7 Desktop and a Windows 11 Laptop. I had file and printer sharing working in both directions i.e. I could access files on the laptop from the desktop and vice versa. Recently, my Windows 7 desktop died so I had to buy a...
  6. Powered on printer seen by Windows 10 as off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powered on printer seen by Windows 10 as off: Over the past few days, Windows 10 and the printer troubleshooting software have ceased recognizing that the printer HP8210 is powered on. System says "Not connected" so won't print. Ink levels are shown as acceptable. Any idea? Thanks....
  7. Powered on printer seen by Windows 10 as off

Powered on printer seen by Windows 10 as off: Over the past few days, Windows 10 and the printer troubleshooting software have ceased recognizing that the printer HP8210 is powered on. System says "Not connected" so won't print. Ink levels are shown as acceptable. Any idea? Thanks....
  8. Powered on printer seen by Windows 10 as off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I need the drivers for my printer, the HP Deskjet F2280.

I need the drivers for my printer, the HP Deskjet F2280.: Split from this thread. Please, I need the drivers for my printer, the HP Deskjet F2280.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-drivers-for-my-printer-the-hp-deskjet/5de5e7b9-b0e4-4bdb-accf-f78ad96fba45
  10. HP Officejet 5740 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Officejet 5740 printer: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error state" message. I have removed the device, checked for...