Windows 10: hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available

Discus and support hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I called hp and they did not have any drivers that would load in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christophercatone, Mar 21, 2020.

1. hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available

I called hp and they did not have any drivers that would load in windows 10

:)

christophercatone, Mar 21, 2020
  2. GShand2 Win User

device driver for HP envy 7640 printer

I dug my old computer out of the closet and discovered it still works! It runs Windows 7 Home Premium edition. It won't connect to my HP Envy 7640 printer, because it can't find a device driver for it. Will I have to upgrade to Windows 10 in order to
    connect it to my printer? Will it cost me to update to Windows 10? Thanks.

GShand2, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Windows Update for HP Envy 7640 printer never works!

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

Click on
    HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer
    , download the latest updates driver and install the same.

Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 21, 2020
  4. hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available

Windows Update for HP Envy 7640 printer never works!

That will just hide the update here is what I found and it worked for me.

• Go to Settings-> Devices-> Connected Devices
    • Click on device manager link at bottom of screen.
    • Open “Printers”
    • Then uninstall/delete the 'Unknown device' if present.
    • Then rerun Windows 10 update.
    http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Software-and-Drivers/update-failed-for-windows-10/td-p/5170325

[*]

[*]

PhillipDonnici, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available

1. hp printer 7640 driver not loading and they have nothing available - Similar Threads - printer 7640 driver

2. Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.: I tried to install HP printer and kept getting "no driver available". After HP Support worked on it for 5 hours and gave up. I sent the printer back to Amazon. I then purchased a Brothers printer and "print driver not available" again. Has anyone had this problem as well?...
  3. Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.: I tried to install HP printer and kept getting "no driver available". After HP Support worked on it for 5 hours and gave up. I sent the printer back to Amazon. I then purchased a Brothers printer and "print driver not available" again. Has anyone had this problem as well?...
  4. HP Printer driver not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer driver not available: I use 2 different Printer in 2 locations. This time, the message on my computer is that the driver is unavailable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still same message. Help!...
  5. Problem installing driver for HP Envy 7640

Problem installing driver for HP Envy 7640: Help! Something has happened to my long time running HP Envy 7640 series printer. All of a sudden it quit working. Tried to update drivers, delete and reinstall everything. Nothing worked. Finally my Dell computer recognized the printer but now the driver won't install. I...
  6. Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer

Driver unavailable for HP ENVY 7640 printer: I returned to New York from winter in Florida and discovered my HP Spectre Laptop no longer prints to my HP ENVY printer. The IPhones print, but not the laptop. When I go through all the recommended steps, the message always comes back that the driver is unavailable, How...
  7. HP printer driver not available

HP printer driver not available: Just bought new surface laptop. Tried to install HP printer driver. Works on all other devices in the house but showing "driver not available". Have installed, uninstalled etc. but nothing seems to work/ Any ideas?...
  8. I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.

I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.: I get an error message from Windows Function address caused a detection fault. I have tried all types of problem solving with no success....
  9. Hp printer driver

Hp printer driver: Why is it that before I updated windows 10 (and paid for the renewal) my printer is no longer able to print? HP Officejet 4580 all in one, anyone have this same problem and if so how did you get it fixed. BTW I prefer not to buy a new printer and am not happy with being...
  10. HP Envy 7640 printer not working under Windows 10

HP Envy 7640 printer not working under Windows 10: Hi, About a month ago I am no longer able to print to my HP Envy 7640 wireless printer. I am printing from a Toshiba Satellite A505 laptop. The laptop is fully patched and I have reinstalled the HP Envy 7640 software and drivers. Below is the error in the Windows...