Windows 10: HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery

Discus and support HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On screen I see a yellow photo in Photo Gallery and it prints out pink. How can I change the settings to get the proper color? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bvalley, Jul 4, 2019.

1. bvalley Win User

HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery

On screen I see a yellow photo in Photo Gallery and it prints out pink. How can I change the settings to get the proper color? Thank you.

:)

bvalley, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows photo gallery color issues

photo gallery. when viewing an image on a second monitor using windows photo gallery, it has color issues and changes to a shade of pink. it works fine with normal color on main screen, but on the other it is pink. it is not a color issue with the monitor,
    because I screen captured it, and the color problem was in the recording. it is not a problem with monitor, because other photo apps work fine, and photo gallery on windows 7 works fine on the monitor. I did not have this issue with older versions of windows
    10 - a few months ago, suggesting that a past cumulative update caused it. I have reinstalled all updates and the problem persists, suggesting it was not a bad install. I would attach the video clip to this feedback if I could.

here is a screenshot of both my monitors at once, with the same image on each screen

the left side is my main monitor, the right is the second one

HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery 89468e34-2afe-4177-ba20-0f33aeead1e3.png

tjuggernaut29, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    managment color printer CP laser jet Hp 1025 for win 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the exact issue with the HP Printer? Are you facing any issues with color printing?
    2. Are you getting any error message?
    3. What is the make and the model number of your system?

If you are looking for information on how to manage your printer you can install the

printer software and drive from the manufacturer
    and manage the printer with that software.

You may also refer to
    How to Setup, Print, Scan or Fax on your HP Printer
    for more help on printer.

Reply to this post with more information on the issue you are facing, so that we can help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

SIR -Windows 10 Color Management settings

Hi Hans,

To better understand the concern, what Color Management are you referring to? Are you referring to the Color Management of Windows 10 or printer? Color Management in Windows 10 is responsible for the color display of your monitor and will not affect the
    photos that you're printing. You can use the Color Management settings of Windows 10 to adjust how photos or images are being displayed. If there's an issue on how the printer prints your photos, you may need to adjust the Color Management settings of the
    printer or printer software. To know more on how to properly set the Color Management of your printer, you can contact HP.

If you have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Printer Color Management for Photo Gallery - Similar Threads - Printer Color Management

2. Printer won't print in color from photo gallery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer won't print in color from photo gallery.: In windows 11 I tried the advance options, and it gave me 2 choices, grayscale or monochrome. Need to print in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-in-color-from-photo-gallery/2799901d-8f35-4695-aec8-ccf18b309fc4
  3. Printer won't print in color from photo gallery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer won't print in color from photo gallery.: In windows 11 I tried the advance options, and it gave me 2 choices, grayscale or monochrome. Need to print in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-in-color-from-photo-gallery/2799901d-8f35-4695-aec8-ccf18b309fc4
  4. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  5. no option to print in color in photo gallery

no option to print in color in photo gallery: On my Microsoft Surface Pro, there are issues with printing that I don't have on my laptop. Using Photo Gallery, there is no option to print in color or black and white. I click on Advanced settings and there is nothing there allowing me to change color printing. All the...
  6. hp printer not printing color

hp printer not printing color: my printer stopped printing color. I don't know what I would have done to change a setting and cannot find the option anywhere. yes, it's a new cartridge and installed properly and the tape has been removed. lol everything I found thru google either addresses a different...
  7. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  8. HP printer not printing in color

HP printer not printing in color: I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test page does print in...
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  10. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59