Windows 10: HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???

Discus and support HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Ver 1909, waiting for 2004 Yesterday printer has refused to print via Sony Vaio laptop printer works fine printing from phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mullitover, Jun 27, 2020.

1. HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???

Running Windows 10 Ver 1909, waiting for 2004

Yesterday printer has refused to print via Sony Vaio laptop printer works fine printing from phone

Try to print anything and quickly open the printer "device" it will say it is spooling, that will quickly change to printing, then after approx 5 seconds it will say the job is deleting and then obviously nothing is printed.

Have read on here and on the web that update KB4560960 could be the problem and that hotfix KB4567512 should fix it, it hasnt!!!

Even uninstalled KB4560960 and still does not print.

I have my doubts that this particular update is necessarily the problem as Windows says that KB4560960 was installed on 10th June, whilst ive only had a printing issue since 25th June.

Can anyone suggest anything else that would be worth trying.

Many Thanks

:)

Mullitover, Jun 27, 2020
  2. HelenFew Win User

App for my HP Printer 5032

I need to download an HP Smart app to my Windows 10 Lumia 640 LTE phone but a message comes up saying it won't download to this device. What is the alternative. I have a HP Envy 5032 printer.

HelenFew, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer

Hi Franco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you facing this issue only while printing Excel documents?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?
    • Were you able to print documents earlier?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try running
    HP Print and Scan Doctor
    on your computer this will diagnose the issues with Printing.

You may also want to try reinstalling the drivers from HP website:
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095768
    . Try installing the recommended drivers and check.

For additional information, see
    HP Windows 10 Support Center - Printing
    and

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2020
  4. HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???

Unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer

when I print a test page it works fine. but when I try to print excel document it does not print.

any suggestions?

thanks

Franco Goodman

***Modified title from: i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer***

FrancoGoodman, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???

1. HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable??? - Similar Threads - Printer Envy 5032

2. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints: My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints either text or photos from my desktop computer Windows 10,instead givin an 'out of paper' error,yet when instructed to print a quality diagnostic, or a test page,gives a perfect print...
  3. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints: My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints either text or photos from my desktop computer Windows 10,instead givin an 'out of paper' error,yet when instructed to print a quality diagnostic, or a test page,gives a perfect print...
  4. Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone

Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone: My hp envy wiresless printer series 5530 is not printing when I request print from my iphone. I have restarted the printer by unplugging and it shows connected to my wireless. This problem just began out of nowhere after years of no issues. When I request print on my phone it...
  5. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  6. How to print long pages in HP printer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print long pages in HP printer ?: I have an HP 126NW printer which cant print super long pages as the dimensions are locked. I want to print a page with 5.9 inches to 19 inches. But the custom page dimensions are locked. Anyone can help me with this please ? Below is the screenshot of the dimensions. I cant...
  7. HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page: Regardless of app used, nothing but lousy test pages will print! I have TRIED the silly troubleshooter TOO MANY TIMES I have stopped and restarted the print spooler WHAT is needed to get this printer to work? Please help! In this time of ncovid19 things are crazy!...
  8. Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer

Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer: My HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer has been working well and yesterday it stopped printing from my computer and I cannot fix the problem. I had moved and had purchased an Epson printer but had problems with it and reinstalled my HP Envy 5530 a couple of months ago and the...
  9. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  10. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99