Windows 10: HP printer is not printing

Discus and support HP printer is not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BehrozeKp1, Sep 24, 2020.

1. HP printer is not printing

I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer

:)

BehrozeKp1, Sep 24, 2020
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 24, 2020
  4. HP printer is not printing

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

HP printer is not printing

1. HP printer is not printing - Similar Threads - printer printing

2. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  3. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  4. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  5. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  6. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  7. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  8. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  9. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  10. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...