Windows 10: HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade

Discus and support HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just had Dell upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. Before, HP 7155 printer worked fine, now NOTHING. You can hear it getting print command, then it fizzles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harris65, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Harris65 Win User

HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade

Just had Dell upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. Before, HP 7155 printer worked fine, now NOTHING. You can hear it getting print command, then it fizzles out. Is it driver issue? WIFI, Network?

HP Forum and I have tried "everything!"

Thx.

:)

Harris65, Feb 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer will not print

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer shows as properly installed on printer list but will not print. Printer dialogue box shows "printing" but no output. I have removed and reinstalled this printer to this PC. Same printer worked before with
    Win 8.1 and still does with my wife's Win 7 PC. So not printer. Win 10 printer troubleshooter did not find any problems. Any suggestions to correct?

JamesLandes, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Printers and Win 10

My HP Photosmart p1000 printer worked fine with Win 7, but not since I "UPGRADED" to Win 10.

Any suggestions, HP can't help.

MATHSMAN95, Feb 1, 2020
  4. HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade

HP Printer will not print since Windows 10 upgrade

I am at my the end of my tether. I have tried everything and nothing is working. The printer has not printed anything since my upgrade to Windows 10.

What I have done so far:

• Up dated the driver for Windows 10 _HP Photosmart C4783. The HP Solution Center shows my printer is connected.
    • Deselected that network item listed in previous posts in the configure port window.
    • Reloaded the drivers.
    • reconfigured the Wireless network via the HP install app.
    • Ran the trouble shooter. It cannot repair the issue.
    My next step is to throw the printer away and buy a new one.

Please help

Speedemon-SA, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade

1. HP Printer Issues After Win 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Printer Issues Upgrade

2. HP Printer Won't Print After Win 10 Home Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer Won't Print After Win 10 Home Update: Previously, my HP Officejet 3830 worked just fine with Windows 10 Home. That changed after the last update. I have run the trouble shooters, reinstalled drivers and read as much as I can. The workaround is: send an office file to the printer on the printer,...
  3. HP printer issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP printer issue: I am using a HP desighjet 500 printer, running a windows 10 OS and when updaes my printer stops working. Is a fix for this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-issue/f214d6fa-5ed9-4c8a-8a3f-e5ad06dd8d35
  4. Win 10 Upgrade issues -

Win 10 Upgrade issues -: I purchased a full version of Win10 Pro last week and upgraded today from Win 7 after several attempts. It seems to work okay but I was curious what version it was so I checked it use the winver command. It shows to be Version10.0 Build 10240. After a web search I learned...
  5. HP printer issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP printer issues with Windows 10: "I have an HP Photosmart C4780 printer. I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop. When I first sent a print command, there was an unusal lenthy delay before printing. Today, after the lenghty time delay 30-45 secs or more I got a "printer off-line" msg, then another...
  6. Win 10 upgrade issue

Win 10 upgrade issue: Hello Sir: I'm planning to upgrade my PC from Win 7 to 10. At first, I booted my PC with Win 10 CD, after the step I chose "Upgrade: Install Windows and keep files, settings, and applications", I got an error message that "The computer started using the Windows Installation...
  7. Printer problems after upgrading to Win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer problems after upgrading to Win 10 1903: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903. Appeared to go ok, until I wanted to use my printer, a Brother MFC-J5330DW. It would not function, even though the device preferences and settings could be seen and it was flagged as the default printer in the Windows settings. Any...
  8. HP printer issues

HP printer issues: Good night HP printer printing with parts of lines missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-issues/30c36937-fb79-40ee-9870-2e8c4eade8bc
  9. printer hanging after win 10 upgrade

printer hanging after win 10 upgrade: Just upgraded to windows 10. When I print to a laser printer in an application, the printer prints fine but afterwards, the circle of death remains and my screen is hung it doesnt return control to user. I have to close/restart my app. The app worked perfectly before Win 10....
  10. Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs issues after upgrading win 8 to win 10: I have had this Asus laptop for over a year (i3 4gb ram intel hd 4000 video card). With windows 8 64bit, I was able to run minecraft filling 1/2 the screen and firefox filling the other half with no issues. I would generally stream hulu or youtube while playing minecraft....