Windows 10: hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?

Discus and support hp printer keeps disconnecting daily? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; everyday need to reconnect to network?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kathrynfischer, Feb 19, 2019.

1. hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?

everyday need to reconnect to network?

:)

kathrynfischer, Feb 19, 2019

2. HP printer keeps telling me it is offline.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest that you refer the following help article by HP support and try the steps provided to fix this issue.

HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 19, 2019
  3. keakar Win User
    Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Feb 19, 2019
  4. hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?

Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

hp printer keeps disconnecting daily?

1. hp printer keeps disconnecting daily? - Similar Threads - printer keeps disconnecting

2. GFWL keep disconnecting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GFWL keep disconnecting: The game sometimes disconnects from Windows Live when I am playing. It is GTA IV that is a game for Windows Live. I tried to delete my Live profile, I verified game data from Steam. But this didn’t help to fix the issue....
  3. HP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer: Recently lost contact with my HP 8600 printer. Perhaps it was an Windows 10 update, not sure. Ran the trouble shooter and did a Windows update and did not change the situation. Have been using this printer on the network for some time, printer seems to be on the network, but...
  4. WIFI KEEPS DISCONNECTING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI KEEPS DISCONNECTING: Hi guys, my laptop is HP Pavilion DV6 and I installed windows 10 (from windows 7 ) and i just noticed that the wifi keeps disconnecting .. not all the time some times it works perfect but sometimes it keeps disconnection every 2-3 minutes and i installed DriverEasy to...
  5. printer disconnect

printer disconnect: I'm on Windows 10, with an HP 6968 printer. I do NOT want to be connected to the internet; how do I disconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-disconnect/5844d563-6a2d-4138-9f06-0647e1f2beba
  6. hp printer

hp printer: It is telling me that I am missing a driver. Where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-printer/8349f7f2-b275-43f5-b2db-e10bff99f346
  7. HP 5610v printer

HP 5610v printer: I don't see an area for printers so I put it here. As the title says, I have a HP 5610v AIO. I've had this printer for a long time and it works just fine and works with 1803 very well. That said, I've always had a DSL setup for my phone and internet. Now I have a cable...
  8. HP printer

HP printer: I have an old HP printer (HP 5610v), it's a great printer and works really well. My issue is since CU/FCU......after I install my printer, the fax portion of the printer is set as the default. This never happened before CU an FCU. I have to manually go in and change it. Then...
  9. The WiFi keeps disconnecting...

The WiFi keeps disconnecting...: I get to upload large files on Google Drive but there's just too many of the files and they are a bit large i.e. 4 Gb. Something - not sure if this is the browser or Google Drive itself keeps returning an error message reading 'Upload paused (offline), and, my WiFi, which is...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...