Windows 10: HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II

Discus and support HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This topic appears to be closed:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by I Used to Be RJB, Oct 4, 2019.

1. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II

This topic appears to be closed:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-printer-no-longer-prints-color/7d360047-c8c0-47c9-9523-900fd6dcea45?messageId=46bb65f8-a309-4e48-9789-a10db11213d3&page=2

But just to follow up, I worked all of the steps suggested above. And I still can NOT select "Color" printing. Before I could not do any double-sided printing. Now it allows me to "MANUALLY" print double-sided, but not use the auto-duplex feature of the printer.

Again, everything works EXACTLY as it should on other machines. Just not this one.

So, just to be safe, I am about to smash my printer with a rubber mallet. Seriously.

And I am going to go buy a MacBook and see if I can toss my SP4 from the roof of my apartment onto the roof across the street.

This is a #Failure.

:)

I Used to Be RJB, Oct 4, 2019

2. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color

Dear Internet: Please read what I've attempted before you suggest I do the exact same thing.

I have an HP 5540 Envy on wifi.

When I try to print from my Win10 machine, it will not show me options for Color or for Automatic Duplexing. (Under Settings=>Printer Properties, it shows as installed; when I go to Printer Preferences, those options aren't even available).

This first started yesterday. Prior to yesterday, I could print in color and duplex. Fun fact! My HD crashed on Wednesday and the MSFT store rep reformatted it. Yesterday was the first time I reinstalled the printer.

I can print in color and duplex from another Win10 PC and from my Android device, so the presumption is the drivers aren't playing nice.

I Have:

Updated Windows to 1903

Removed and reinstalled the printer

Run the HP Doctor

Removed the printer, all traces of "HP" from Add/Remove Programs, rebooted, removed all traces of "Envy" and HP from the registry, rebooted, and reinstalled.

Still the same issue.

I am posting here because everything I read on HP's site says to do what I've already done, or to reformat Windows. Which I don't want to do again if I don't have to!

Thanks, Internet!

I Used to Be RJB, Oct 4, 2019
  3. HP Deskjet 6940 printer has stopped printing color all of a sudden

Original Title: No longer printing color

I have an older HP Deskjet 6940 printer that has stopped printing color all of a sudden. There is ink in the cartridges and nothing else reports in error. I have tried all the suggestions here but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Michael

Michael Hamburg, Oct 4, 2019
  4. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II

HP Wireless Color Printer No Longer Prints in Color

I'm using Windows 10 and recently found my HP wireless color printer will not print in color. I've checked all the settings, confirmed the color ink levels, and printed a test page (which prints color). However, I cannot print any color document in color
    other than the test page. Can you help me? Thank you!

HollyOlmsted-Hickey, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II

1. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color Part II - Similar Threads - Printer Longer Prints

2. Printer no longer prints in color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer no longer prints in color: Using Windows 10, my printer Wireless HP Envoy 4520 no longer will print in color. The printer is old & no longer supported by HP. I can print in color from my tablet but not the desk top computer. Did a windows update do this? I have changed nothing nor installed anything...
  3. Printer no longer prints in color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer no longer prints in color: Using Windows 10, my printer Wireless HP Envoy 4520 no longer will print in color. The printer is old & no longer supported by HP. I can print in color from my tablet but not the desk top computer. Did a windows update do this? I have changed nothing nor installed anything...
  4. Printer no longer prints in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  6. hp printer not printing color

hp printer not printing color: my printer stopped printing color. I don't know what I would have done to change a setting and cannot find the option anywhere. yes, it's a new cartridge and installed properly and the tape has been removed. lol everything I found thru google either addresses a different...
  7. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  8. HP printer not printing in color

HP printer not printing in color: I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test page does print in...
  9. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color

HP Printer No Longer Prints Color: Dear Internet: Please read what I've attempted before you suggest I do the exact same thing. I have an HP 5540 Envy on wifi. When I try to print from my Win10 machine, it will not show me options for Color or for Automatic Duplexing. (Under Settings=>Printer Properties,...
  10. HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.

HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.: Printer works well with Mac-prints color. Will not print in color from Windows PC. ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cp2025-printer-will-not-print-color/617d2369-bcf8-45e3-9803-b0fca23af274