Windows 10: Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Discus and support Hp printer not printing wirelessly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasOkello, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Thank you.

:)

ThomasOkello, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

I am unable to print wirelessly to my Brother HL-2270DW printer

Hi Gary,

An outdated driver can cause issues when using your printer wirelessly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you get any error messages when you try to print wirelessly, or is the printer not detected by your computer? If you got any error messages, please post a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the printer troubleshooter while the printer is plugged to your computer. This tool was created to find and fix common issues with using printers in Windows 10. Check this

article
    for the steps on how to do it. If in case the issue still persists after using the troubleshooter, the article also provides the steps for updating the printer driver and resetting the Print Spooler service.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 12, 2019
  3. paroh Win User
    HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Hp printer not printing wirelessly

1. Hp printer not printing wirelessly - Similar Threads - printer printing wirelessly

2. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  3. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  4. Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone: My hp envy wiresless printer series 5530 is not printing when I request print from my iphone. I have restarted the printer by unplugging and it shows connected to my wireless. This problem just began out of nowhere after years of no issues. When I request print on my phone it...
  5. Wireless Printer not printing consistently.

Wireless Printer not printing consistently.: Wireless printer HP Envy Pro 6455 will not consistently print from my Dell. Sporadically goes "off line" or gives message "printer is in error". However, some days, it prints fine. Is there a simple process to fix this issue? If so, what please?...
  6. Wireless Print to USB Printer

Wireless Print to USB Printer: My daughter has a Canon IMAGE Class MF236 USB only laser printer which is connected to her desktop Windows 10 PC. She has a Widows laptop (I think it's Windows 10) that she wants to print to her Canon printer. Is there a way to do this? 166226
  7. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  8. Wireless Printer not printing

Wireless Printer not printing: when running the troubleshooter, I cannot determine if printer is on a network or using Bluetooth.....the settings show a network and the Bluetooth toggle is on ON. how do I know which it is operating on?...
  9. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy 5540 printer suddenly stopped printing in colour