Windows 10: HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

Discus and support HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This a little difficult to explain! My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC. Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MerwanIrani1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

This a little difficult to explain!

My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC.

Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP Solution Center which was available until Monday Jan 4th 2021* which enabled me to Scan. When I try to open the Solution Center all I get is an "f" & i" logo! See attachment

I tried to reload the HP Driver I have but it stops saying that I am trying install a driver for Windows 8.1 which I had prior to Windows 10.

This printer is the best one I have had and it has been absolutely a great workhorse. Very versatile and I really cannot find a replacement that matches this printers versatility.

*There was a Broadband failure at my home on Monday Jan 4th which was due to a wiring issue AT&T had on the pole outside my home. They fixed the problem and my internet connection restored. Since then I have had this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer. [​IMG]

:)

MerwanIrani1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Bill Smithers, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Installing HP Officejet Printer

Hi Turner,

When you connect a printer to your PC or add a new printer to your home network, you can usually start printing right away. Windows supports most printers, and you probably won't have to go out of your way to install special printer software.

Refer the link below: Fix printer problems

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

I suggest you to visit the Manufacturer website and try to download the latest drivers and check.

HP Officejet 4622 e-All-in-One Printer

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-Printer-series/5101229/model/5218809/drivers

Hope this information help.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 12, 2021
  4. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

Installing HP Officejet Printer

I am trying to install a HP Officejet 4622 printer to my HP Pavilion (All-in-One). The problem is:

1. I don't have the disk anymore

2. When I look for it on the computer its not listing

3. I want to have this printer installed, so that I can use it wireless

4. I'm operating on Windows 10

Thanks

Willie

TurnerWillie, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

1. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer. - Similar Threads - Printer Officejet 7130xi

2. HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...: I have deleted the HP program from the control panel and reinstalled multiple times without success. The printer has solid wi-fi connection as does the computer but the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This all began with upgrade to Windows 11. If I power off an...
  3. HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...: I have deleted the HP program from the control panel and reinstalled multiple times without success. The printer has solid wi-fi connection as does the computer but the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This all began with upgrade to Windows 11. If I power off an...
  4. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Officejet printer scanner 6962: I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved them to my computer only to find when I went to retrieve the saved documents the first document had been saved 20 copies....
  5. HP Officejet printer won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Officejet printer won't install: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 1700 series computer with Windows 10 64 bit. With the update earlier in March, my HP Officejet 6960 Printer stopped working on my computer, but the only mine. My husband's computer and my Surface used for work are fine. I can use them to print and...
  6. Problems installing HP 5610 Officejet All-in-one Printer

Problems installing HP 5610 Officejet All-in-one Printer: Just purchased a HP Slimline 290 Tower. After solving the issue with using the existing monitor, I'm now having a problem with installing the printer. Have the installation CD for the HP 5610 and tried to install it. Got the message " This system does not meet one or more...
  7. My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer

My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer: My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer says cartrage error and I've removed the cartrages many times and still does the same thing! what can I do to fix it?...
  8. HP Officejet 5740 printer

HP Officejet 5740 printer: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error state" message. I have removed the device, checked for...
  9. HP OfficeJet printer 7510

HP OfficeJet printer 7510: I get error message "problem with printhead" when I try to print a document. Can the printer be repaired, if so , how ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-printer-7510/57648d8c-dfb3-45aa-8be0-e5019dbccfbd
  10. My HP Officejet 6800 Printer

My HP Officejet 6800 Printer: I have a HP printer that is repeatedly printing something I printed when I last used it. I can't get other projects printed now. Any ideas? It's a HP51889D(HP Officejet 6800 All in one printer....