Windows 10: HP printer printing blank pages

Discus and support HP printer printing blank pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Officejet 7500A will print out test page but everything else prints out blank this is a recient development . I have spent hours trying to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pedr(2), Dec 13, 2018.

1. Pedr(2) Win User

HP printer printing blank pages

My HP Officejet 7500A will print out test page but everything else prints out blank this is a recient development . I have spent hours trying to solve this , many on the net with the same problem, nobody seems to have a fix.../ Anyone Please !

:)

Pedr(2), Dec 13, 2018

2. Printer printing blank pages.

I've just connected my HP deskjet 2540 printer to my new laptop with Windows 10.

I have successfully printed off documents downloaded from internet but I can't print off word documents? The printer appears to accept something to print, but prints off blank pages? I've used HP printer assistant, installed all updates and everything checks
    out as working properly.

Has anyone any ideas what I can do to fix the problem? Thanks..

AnneThomson1610, Dec 13, 2018
  3. paroh Win User
    HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Dec 13, 2018
  4. HP printer printing blank pages

Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

HP printer printing blank pages

1. HP printer printing blank pages - Similar Threads - printer printing blank

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  9. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462
  10. Shared printer print blank pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer print blank pages: I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp printer printing blank pages windows 10

2. hp printer printing blank pages

3. hp printer will print test and blank pages

4. hp officejet printing blank pages