Windows 10: Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

Discus and support Hp printer prints but doesn't scan in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Hp printer prints any file, photo, but doesn't scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bbCole1, Dec 11, 2018.

1. bbCole1 Win User

Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

My Hp printer prints any file, photo, but doesn't scan

:)

bbCole1, Dec 11, 2018

2. HP printer will scan but not print?

HP printer will respond to scan requests but will not print

GERALDOESTREICH, Dec 11, 2018
  3. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

1. Hp printer prints but doesn't scan - Similar Threads - printer prints doesn't

2. Printer doesn't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer doesn't print: March 29th 2019 I loaded a new W10 version on my desktop (HP) and reloaded some software again on this new build. I do have a printer HP 5640 envy that functioned normally till today. I can't get it to print.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the proper software, ran Scan &...
  3. HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 6500 Officejet will print but not scan: I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer due to the fact that it would print but not scan. I can now print again but do not have the Device Manager to test scanning...
  4. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  5. scanning software for my HP printer

scanning software for my HP printer: How do I download scanning software for my HP printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-software-for-my-hp-printer/1e029b2a-8643-42cf-b588-a0b15987e552
  6. My HP printer not scanning anymore

My HP printer not scanning anymore: My HP printer was scanning about a week ago. I didn't use it for a week now it says its not managing to the computer?? whats up with that? Joe Russo 37...
  7. Slow Printing in HP Printer

Slow Printing in HP Printer: I have an HP computer and an HP printer model HP 2540 with print, copy and scan capabilities, my problem is the printer started printing very slow. like a three toed sloth. I have done some things to cure the problem but no luck. Like unplugging everything and resetting, made...
  8. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...
  9. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...
  10. Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

Print drivers for HP C5380 printer: I have been told by an overseas tech that I have to buy a number of drivers which were not included in the upgrade to windows 10. I cannot get my printer to scan a document but it prints OK. A box comes up with the information that a WIA driver is required. Would this lack of...