Windows 10: HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

Discus and support HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have HP Deskjet 2136 it prints PDF file and Images slowly when printing from Win10 system while the print speed is fine when printing from MS Word &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by makhan10, Feb 9, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

i have HP Deskjet 2136 it prints PDF file and Images slowly when printing from Win10 system while the print speed is fine when printing from MS Word & Excel

however the speed is fine while printing from Win8.1 system no matter which file it is

:)

makhan10, Feb 9, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 9, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Can not print a pdf file

Need a couple of questions answered first....

1. Since you're saying "am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo" can I assume the printer is networked?
    2. Is the "form that is now in a PDF format" the only document you're having issues with, only PDF files, or any document?
    Also (in the vein of not assuming) did you save the file first before attempting to print?

sygnus21, Feb 9, 2020
  4. HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

1. HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly - Similar Threads - printer prints Images

2. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  3. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  4. HP printer on Chrome Browser prints very slowly. Same printer on Edge is fast. Any logic or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer on Chrome Browser prints very slowly. Same printer on Edge is fast. Any logic or...: Currently using Google Chrome browser. HP printer speed is very slow. Printing the same document on Edge - speed is dramatically faster. Solutions other than switching to Edge?...
  5. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    print to pdf printer removed unfortunately: I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that? submitted by /u/sakisakhab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhi0g4/print_to_pdf_printer_removed_unfortunately/
  6. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  7. Printer won't print PDF Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer won't print PDF Files: I downloaded Windows 10 update version 2004 yesterday now my Cannon 4820 printer will not print any PDF files from the website or from File Explorer. I have the latest driver for the printer. I ran the printer troubleshooter and was able to print out a test page. What can...
  8. Will not print PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not print PDF files: I can display the file, but cannot print attached PDF files that I am getting sent. So I have to use "Print display page" which is a god awfully slow process. I thought PDF files were universally accepted format. Do you know why it hangs up ? It just sits there, does...
  9. PDF print files

PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  10. Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed

Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed: Hi. When I try to print off work orders sent in Outlook as PDF I get "The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Please check your printer or choose another one." The printer is fine and will print off any other program in the computer. If I save the...