Windows 10: HP Printer Problem after install/uninstall of Windows 10

Discus and support HP Printer Problem after install/uninstall of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 on my company computer but then could not use some company programs. The company IT manager uninstalled Windows 10. Now my HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rgb, Jan 7, 2016.

1. RGB
    rgb Win User

HP Printer Problem after install/uninstall of Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 on my company computer but then could not use some company programs. The company IT manager uninstalled Windows 10. Now my HP Deskjet will not print text. The printer will print pictures but not text. Ink cartridges are all good. Big puzzle.

:)

2. GC7280 Win User

the data area passed to a system call is too small - printer

I could not download the updates using windows 10 update. However, I did find both updates on windows update catalog. I was able to download and install both of your recommended updates. Rebooted both times after install. After last install, I uninstalled
    the HP printer drivers and then reinstalled them. Printer still does not print using windows 10. Printer works fine using HP software and test print page.

GC7280, Jan 7, 2016
  3. All printing stopped working in Windows 10 after an update

My printers were working perfectly after my Windows 10 Upgrade was installed. A week or two later after a windows update (computer said it needed to install updates) I can no longer print to either printer.

I have a HP Photosmart Prem C410 series ( connected via network) and HP LaserJet 3050 connected to the USB port. I used to be able to print to these printers after a Windows 10 Upgrade was installed. Currently, I can find the printers, install the printers,
    and install the correct drivers.

Each time I send a page to the printer a series of different errors pop up. Windows can not print due to a problem with the current printer setup or Printer queue is full.

I can print to both printers from other devices like iPad. I have tried turning off, rebooting, uninstalling printers, have windows find printers, download divers, run troubleshooter nothing fixes the problem.

I suspect a recent update caused the problem. Please Help!

RobertDeBellis, Jan 7, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You know that only your company can make any changes to that unit. If you are wanting to print at home, they can stop that from happening also.

Let your IT staff handle any of these issues, before you lose rights to take that unit home and also risk losing your job.

Very few companies allow workers to install printer software, to be able to work at home.

bro67, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

1. HP Printer Problem after install/uninstall of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer Problem install

2. HP printer problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer problem: I have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer and just replaced the HP ink cartridges. All seems OK but only puts out blank paper?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-problem/7807e88b-d7b1-4877-a894-cf1601f3c89c
  3. Hp printer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  4. Updates failing for uninstalled HP Printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates failing for uninstalled HP Printer: I keep getting failed updates for a HP Printer that was uninstalled over a year ago. No programs/apps related to HP can be found on the apps or drive files- how do I stop these update attempts?...
  5. Installing a HP printer on Windows 10

Installing a HP printer on Windows 10: How can I install a HP 7300 series All In One printer to my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-hp-printer-on-windows-10/0946571b-4ee3-4f9d-a159-205665e0f1f8
  6. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  7. HP C4180 Printer Driver Installation Problems

HP C4180 Printer Driver Installation Problems: Hi all, Been trying to install my HP C4180 Printer drivers (latest drivers from manufacturer's website) but have been encountering repeated errors. The drivers install fine until the part where the Installation Wizard request you connect the Printer via USB. The...
  8. HP printer problem

HP printer problem: We have an HP printer that has hiccups on a daily basis. Sometimes when we print something, it has trouble communicating with the computers and it won't print anything. I have to either turn the printer off and on or unplug the power cord and plug the power cord back up in...
  9. Problems with hp printer

Problems with hp printer: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that when I click on the hp Solution Centre icon, nothing happens. I was previously using Windows 8.1 pro and if I wanted to scan anything I just opened the solution centre and got on with the job. I did a clean install of...
  10. HP Printer Problem

HP Printer Problem: I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:...