Windows 10: Hp printer problems

Discus and support Hp printer problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeaKip, Aug 30, 2021.

1. TeaKip Win User

Hp printer problems

Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has another size - e.g. envelope. I restored the printer's factory settings but nothing has changed. Can anybody help me?

:)

TeaKip, Aug 30, 2021

2. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    HP Printer Problem

Is that an IEEE1284 port and Cable? The newer bunch of Parallel Port printers required it.

Berton, Aug 30, 2021
  4. AlexB Win User

Hp printer problems

HP Printer Problem

I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:

Device LPTENUM\Hewlett-PackardHP_LaserJet_2100_Series\5&24c65149&0&LPT1.4 requires further installation.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm running on build 10586.11.

AlexB, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Hp printer problems

1. Hp printer problems - Similar Threads - printer problems

2. Hi. I was facing a problem in connecting to my printer. When I troubleshoot, it is telling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I was facing a problem in connecting to my printer. When I troubleshoot, it is telling...: After I troubleshoot the problem, there was an option to fix the problem. Then I clicked on to the option. But it showed that the problem is not yet solved....
  3. Hi. I was facing a problem in connecting to my printer. When I troubleshoot, it is telling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. I was facing a problem in connecting to my printer. When I troubleshoot, it is telling...: After I troubleshoot the problem, there was an option to fix the problem. Then I clicked on to the option. But it showed that the problem is not yet solved....
  4. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update: Dear community members,I'm reaching out for assistance regarding a frustrating issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Since the update, I've been unable to connect to my printer and print documents as usual.Previously, my printer was functioning...
  5. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update: Dear community members,I'm reaching out for assistance regarding a frustrating issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Since the update, I've been unable to connect to my printer and print documents as usual.Previously, my printer was functioning...
  6. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  8. I have a problem with my printer

I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  9. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Printer problems

Printer problems: We have changed to a Spectrum router and modem. Now I can't get my Epson ET-2400 to print. When we had T-mobile it would print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problems/c6bb250d-5a74-4a4b-8dce-d867ad50b295