Windows 10: HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge

Discus and support HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to override this? Ink is SO EXPENSIVE!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DawnMitchell2, Feb 6, 2019.

1. HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge

Is there a way to override this? Ink is SO EXPENSIVE!!

:)

DawnMitchell2, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Shilohbob Win User

Printer cartridge message

The new cartridge is it a refill or a retail?

Some cartridges are just not recognized by the printer, it is generally more prevalent with refills but I have had it occur with retail, take it back to place of purchase and request a replacement.

You could try cleaning the print head using the apps within the printer, normally under 'Maintenance'

Shilohbob, Feb 6, 2019
  3. keakar Win User
    Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Feb 6, 2019
  4. HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge

Epson is making you throw away your ink cartridges with 20% of the ink still in them.

Step 1: Buy a Brother printer
    Step 2: Buy 1 dollar or less cartridges off ebay

I don't even bother with refilling anymore when it's this cheap and easy.

TheGuruStud, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge

1. HP Printer won't accept remanufactured / refilled cartridge - Similar Threads - Printer won't accept

2. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  3. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before: printer won't accept new cartridges. they are the exact same as previous ones that did work. i'm ready to throw the printer over my balcony. i'm extremely frustrated and can't find help with this problem. the printer just keeps beeping and stating to install new cartridges...
  4. my printer will not accept the new cartridge. they are the same brand/model that was in before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge

Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge: My printer suddenly won't recognize a full container of ink and it won't let me print in black and white either. Any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-recognize-ink-cartridge/5fbc9d66-3338-4e52-af3e-466182dbc582
  6. Printer Cartridges

Printer Cartridges: Just got 2700 Series HP Printer Scanner. Installed non HP cartridge and can print nothing. What is the way to "get around" this or tell if there is no way to use non HP cartridges on this unit. Purchased 12/2020...
  7. Printer ink cartridges

Printer ink cartridges: I have a hp printer and have always used ink 61, I took some out and put in same kind and my printer is saying its not compatible with this printer? I took them out several times, it will print a test page then try to print something else and click into the message saying not...
  8. HP inkjet printer cartridges

HP inkjet printer cartridges: I have just installed new HP ink cartridges into my HP Officejet 6500 Model E709n printer and keep getting an error message saying inkjet failure on the printer and it asks me to turn off and then back on, which i have done several times, including taking plug out of wall...
  9. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.

HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.: In the news today. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges - BBC News Code: Large numbers of HP printer owners found their printers stopped recognising unofficial printer ink cartridges on 13 September. Dutch printer ink vendor 123inkt said it had received...
  10. Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge

Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge: I hope it's OK to post this message on Windows Support. None of the other Forums seem appropriate and I wouldn't nearly as many replies anyway. Thanks, Moderator. There are plenty of companies out there - but which one is the best? I've read where some cartridges leak....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp printer wont accept remanufactured cartridge. how do i override refusal to accept

2. hp j6480 wont take refilled

3. hp6480 wont take refilled