Windows 10: HP Printer won't connect to network

Discus and support HP Printer won't connect to network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My HP Officejet 4652 was working great connected to my laptop through wi-fi ( I have windows 10). Then we had a lightning storm and the power was out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mika#1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Mika#1 Win User

HP Printer won't connect to network

My HP Officejet 4652 was working great connected to my laptop through wi-fi ( I have windows 10). Then we had a lightning storm and the power was out for about 2 hours. Since then, the printer says all the right things but it can't connect to the network. I've run all of the diagnostic HP apps with no result! I am baffled and before I have to pay someone to come out I'd hoped maybe you could.Thanks

:)

Mika#1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. RokeW Win User

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Sep 7, 2018
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Can't connect to network printer on Windows 7

Hi,

I have a big HP A3 printer setup on my USR router, and its been working great on XP and Vista, I just go to add printer, add network printer, add by name, and paste in the following address.

http://192.168.2.1:1631/printers/My_Printer

I have just gone to do this on Windows 7 and it says it cannot connect.

Even the router is reporting it as connected and ready *Confused HP Printer won't connect to network :confused:

alexp999, Sep 7, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

HP Printer won't connect to network [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

HP Printer won't connect to network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. HP Printer won't connect to network - Similar Threads - Printer won't connect

2. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  3. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  4. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why wont hp printer connects to my network?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont hp printer connects to my network?: How can I get HP deskjet printer to connect to my wireless network???!!! I have been researching for days now,.very frustrating! Any advice,, tips, tricks?!!HP Support really is not helpful. I dont know if this is a Windows issue or a printer issue, probably Microsoft I am...
  6. Hp Printer Connect Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Printer Connect Wifi: Hp printer connect wifi becomes a straight forward task with hp software tools. Hp offers you the innovative quality of printers due to the task of hp wireless printer setup hassle-free. Maybe, your operating system not up to date or facing some network issues that become the...
  7. HP Officejet printer won't install

HP Officejet printer won't install: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 1700 series computer with Windows 10 64 bit. With the update earlier in March, my HP Officejet 6960 Printer stopped working on my computer, but the only mine. My husband's computer and my Surface used for work are fine. I can use them to print and...
  8. HP Printer won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer won't work: I am getting a warning that I cannot upload or down load documents because my cached credentials have expired. It wants our email address, and a pin number. Is this for the printer or the word program, outlook, WHAT?...
  9. HP printers won't work

HP printers won't work: Have a laptop with WIndows 10. Have 2 different HP photosmart printers. Usually just use the one and all has been fine - except for the couple of weeks. Now nothing prints on either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled each printer. When something does print it's just a bunch...
  10. Connect a Network Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect a Network Printer: Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out.......