Windows 10: hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10

Discus and support hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi all, im in the midle of building a budget gaming pc , with the lame amd a4 5300 , decided to buy the a10 3.8 black edition apu 5800k im pritty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by umuppit, Oct 5, 2020.

1. umuppit Win User

hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10

hi all,

im in the midle of building a budget gaming pc , with the lame amd a4 5300 , decided to buy the a10 3.8 black edition apu 5800k

im pritty sure id be ok to upgrade the bios , but hp are saying they can only find bios for windows 7 and windows 8.1. i have a full win 10 64bit version..

i scaled everything i can thin of to find a copmatable bios for the 5800k, to no avail. if anyone has any links to such bios and supports win 10 please link below id be so gratefull

yours faithfully

mr tightwadgamer

:)

umuppit, Oct 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 no audio output device

I have an HP Pro 3515. It has been updated to Windows 10. Ver 10.0.18362

I have tried ALL of the suggestions, rollback, disable, uninstall,, complete reset, HP support, nothing has worked.

It looks like it is a known bug from a Windows update.

Additional information:

Looking at the system report , in the sound information, nothing is listed

In Device Manager IDT High Definition Codec is listed. In properties, no driver is listed. running a driver update errors: "A device attached to the system is not functioning".

HELP!!! Is there anything I can do to rectify the problem?

Thanks!

BrianLofquist, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 no audio output device

I have an HP Pro 3515. It has been updated to Windows 10.

I have tried ALL of the suggestions, rollback, disable, uninstall,, complete reset, HP support, nothing has worked.

It looks like it is a known bug from a Windows update.

Additional information:

Looking at the system report , in the sound information, nothing is listed

In Device Manager IDT High Definition Codec is listed. In properties, no driver is listed. running a driver update errors: "A device attached to the system is not functioning".

HELP!!! Is there anything I can do to rectify the problem?

Thanks!

Theresachammer348, Oct 5, 2020
  4. hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10

1. hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10 - Similar Threads - pro 3515 bios

2. Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen: Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-frozen-in-bios-screen/9629cb7f-8dd9-4f02-a3cf-4e32822b8cf3
  3. Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen: Windows 10 pro frozen in bios screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-frozen-in-bios-screen/9629cb7f-8dd9-4f02-a3cf-4e32822b8cf3
  4. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP BIOS help: I want to disable my integrated graphics through HP BIOS, but I do not know how to. When I search it up, it says to go to advanced but there is no advanced for me. HP M01-F0024...
  5. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP BIOS help: I want to disable my integrated graphics through HP BIOS, but I do not know how to. When I search it up, it says to go to advanced but there is no advanced for me. HP M01-F0024...
  6. HP BIOS help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HD detected in bios but not in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD detected in bios but not in windows 10 pro: Currently I have 6 SATA disks connected to my computer, I am trying to connect 1 more, which is detected without problems in the BIOS, but when I turn on windows, this disk does not appear.The disk is OK, because if I connect it by USB with an adapter it is recognized without...
  8. Bios after Windows 10 Pro install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios after Windows 10 Pro install: Hi. I have a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5088 that I recently installed Windows 10 Pro on, but i soon found out that my Windows 7 Home Premium activation code does not work. I was wanting to downgrade to Windows 10 Home, but i can't acess my bios on boot. I was going to use the...
  9. BIOS HP question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIOS HP question: Does Windows 10 come with BIOS Configuration Utility or do I have to download it? thanks submitted by /u/rfitzs032 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6euzz/bios_hp_question/
  10. HP BIOS update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP BIOS update: The update has been running for 2 hours, and it still says it is only 1% progress. I tried to exit but nothing works. How do I get out of BIOS update, or is this a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bios-update/0cfedf03-619f-4bf1-8d93-ed29f01a6020