Windows 10: Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page

Discus and support Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I go to dism log but its x:/windows/dism/dism.log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wesleydavis1, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page

I go to dism log but its x:/windows/dism/dism.log

:)

wesleydavis1, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Krop Win User

HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

Krop, Oct 1, 2019
  3. umair Win User
    HP Probook 450 G3 Screen Flashing on Low Brightness

I just bought a new HP Probook 450 G3 few days back. After using it for a couple of days, I started noticing screen flashing/flickering when lowering the brightness. This happened both on Windows 7 and Windows 10. I have tried reinstalling and updating Intel HD graphic drivers but that doesn't work. I have also tried installing windows 10 updates but problem still persists. The only way to avoid screen flashing is to keep brightness level high.

The flickering that I see is more like a light bulb flickering. I am not sure if this is a software or hardware issue. Does anyone else face this issue with HP laptops. If so, did you manage to fix it?

Specs:

• Intel Core i7 6500U
    • 16GB RAM
    • 480GB SSD
    • Intel HD Graphics 520
    • AMD R7 (2GB)
    • Windows 10

umair, Oct 1, 2019
  4. t3hMan Win User

Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page

Brightness FN keys no longer working after update to 1803 on Probook 450 G5

Hello,

After the last Windows update, among many other things, my Fn keys for brightness stopped working. I'm using a HP Probook 450 G5 and the combination Fn+F3/F4 doesn't work, so I can no longer adjust my brightness using the keyboard. I tried both with Fn lock
    on and off, no luck. I have the latest drivers installed for the integrated graphics card and there's no external one. My other Fn keys seems to be working, I can adjust the volume, go into airplane mode, except the one on F8, which is for muting the built
    in microphone and has been broken by Microsoft's latest update as well. They worked just fine before it installed, so I'm sure that's the cause.

Here's some additional info about the system:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.17134 N/A Build 17134

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: Hewlett-Packard Company

Registered Organization: Hewlett-Packard Company

Original Install Date: 15.5.2018 г., 14:27:53

System Boot Time: 16.5.2018 г., 17:00:50

System Manufacturer: HP

System Model: HP ProBook 450 G5

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~1792 Mhz

BIOS Version: HP Q85 Ver. 01.02.04, 30.1.2018

Hotfix(s): 2 Hotfix(s) Installed.

[01]: KB4103729

[02]: KB4103721

t3hMan, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page

1. Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page - Similar Threads - probook 450 starts

2. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  3. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  4. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  5. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB: For sometime now my ProBook will not recognize any USB connections i have tried the basic troubleshooting steps nothing is working. also I have a built in camera with no on/off switch when i try to use it i get this error message 00xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and somehow...
  7. HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!

HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!: Hey!So I recently bought an HP Probook 450 G7 with Windows 10 pro on it, however the synaptics settings are missing on it. These settings are missing:My laptop only has these settings:And in Device Manager under mice and other devices, there's only an "HID Compliant...
  8. HP 450 Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP 450 Bitlocker: Hi All, I have a HP450 Pro laptop that had a problem after a failed update. We tried resetting the security options, but this has now envoked a BitLocker lock-out; however, no-one recalls setting a bitlocker password, I do have the Key ID, is there a way to figure out any...
  9. Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5

Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5: Suddenly speaker icon shows white x on red background . Audio is not working. I have reinstalled audio drivers with no luck to get audio working. I have tried sound troubleshooter in HP Support Assistant with no luck. It seems like audio hardware is not being...
  10. HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs

HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs: The screen is randomly turning on and off, with device connect/ disconnect sound. All the drivers are from HP's cd and unchanged if windows didn't updated them. This happens since approximatively a month. When the screen is black, all windows continues to work(sound,...