Windows 10: HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep

Discus and support HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have to keep rebooting it to open again. What's wrong with sleep?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HelenStechler, Mar 1, 2021.

1. HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep

I have to keep rebooting it to open again. What's wrong with sleep?

:)

HelenStechler, Mar 1, 2021
  2. malware Win User

HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Mar 1, 2021
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep

1. HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep - Similar Threads - Probook doesn't wake

2. PC doesn't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn't wake up from sleep: I have an iBuyPower pre-built desktop gaming PC that I bought late last year. Recently it's been having a problem. Whenever it goes to sleep, and when I try waking it up, it will act like it's waking up In the sense that the fan will spin up and the power LED goes steady...
  3. HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode

HP Envy 17-ch0xxx doesn't wake up from sleep mode: Hi,I bought my new laptop a couple days ago and right from Day 1 I've had issues with it not waking up after going into sleep and also when just the screen turns off. I've tried everything I could find and the only thing that actually "wakes it up" is hard resetting my...
  4. HP Laptop not waking up from sleep

HP Laptop not waking up from sleep: My HP laptop model is 15g-br106tx. My laptop goes to sleep but does not wake up from sleep. I've searched various articles and tried few solutions. But the problem still persists. The first solution is to enable the device keyboard or touchpad to enable it to wake the...
  5. HP laptop cannot wake up from sleep

HP laptop cannot wake up from sleep: Good day, folks. The laptop was working fine until it went to sleep; then the screen remains blank even I do the followings:- 1. press the power button until the laptop powers off, but when I release the button, the laptop will power up screen remains blank, only the...
  6. wake up from sleep?

wake up from sleep?: I can't wake up my computer from sleep be clicking the mouse or using the keyboard. I have tried everything and all the settings in device manager are set the same as my other computer and that one works fine....
  7. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  8. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  9. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  10. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....