Windows 10: HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

Discus and support HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We print wirelessly, connected to the same network as our printer. This is not an issue I have with my personal laptop- a Mac- so I know this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EBero_97, Jun 22, 2022.

1. EBero_97 Win User

HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

We print wirelessly, connected to the same network as our printer. This is not an issue I have with my personal laptop- a Mac- so I know this has something to do with the software. I use an HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 at work and have been needing to bring my personal laptop to work because my work laptop does not give me the option to print.When I click on "print" I get a pop up window where I can choose the usual destination/pages/copies/color/paper size/margins/scale/options. When I open the dialogue box for paper size, there is NO envelope option. Even when I go to File > Print &g

:)

EBero_97, Jun 22, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

printing an envelope with WORD fails

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 Wireless Printer

I tried to print an envelope on two computers with Windows 10:
    #1 Word 2003
    #2 Word 2019

On #1 with Word 2003 I got the same error as you, paper size mismatch.

HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead... [​IMG]

On #2 with Word 2019 the envelope printed fine.

I checked the HP website and found a new driver dated March 10, 2022. I installed the new HP Basic print driver.

I tried to print the envelope with Word 2003 again. This time the envelope printed OK.*Thumbs

MisterEd, Jun 22, 2022
  3. mollyho2 Win User
    printing a #10 envelope

Hi I was using google docs. Yes I have been able to print envelopes before. I have an HP laserjet 1012. My software allows me to set printing to a

#10 envelope which was what I was using but it is now continuing to print the address as portrait when I preview the doc and that's what it prints like half of the address is cut off. I've tried toggling between portrait and landscape settings but that doesn't
    help. It must be a software update change that's gone wacky. Today I finally gave up and hand wrote the envelopes.

mollyho2, Jun 22, 2022
  4. HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

Printing envelopes

I try to print envelopes from an existing address list using word 2013 or word pad I get to the envelope set up with the address and return address shown but when I press print it does not go to the printer but goes to "save as" and does not print the
    envelope. I'm in Windows 10 and my printer is Canon MP490.

RupertStrobel, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

1. HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead... - Similar Threads - Probook Laptop does

2. HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...: We print wirelessly, connected to the same network as our printer. This is not an issue I have with my personal laptop- a Mac- so I know this has something to do with the software. I use an HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 at work and have been needing to bring my personal...
  3. HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 does not have option to print #10 Envelopes, instead...: We print wirelessly, connected to the same network as our printer. This is not an issue I have with my personal laptop- a Mac- so I know this has something to do with the software. I use an HP Probook Laptop with Windows 10 at work and have been needing to bring my personal...
  4. envelope printing

envelope printing: I am running windows 10, with microsoft office 2003, and an officejet 6700 premium printer. I can print pages with Office or Microsoft Works word processor no problem, but can not print an envelope. Any ideas?...
  5. How do I print a #10 envelope in microsoft 10 on an hp printer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print a #10 envelope in microsoft 10 on an hp printer?: How do I print a #10 envelope in Microsoft 10 on an hp printer? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-a-10-envelope-in-microsoft-10-on-an/a82d5600-0fdd-46b8-a287-eef1ee0bcab2"
  6. No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?: I bought hp probook with windows 10 installed on it. Tried to set up windows hello but cannot be found in the sign in options * Moved from Insider * Original title: windows hello...
  7. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  8. printing on envelopes

printing on envelopes: how do I pull up my printer on my computer to print on envelopes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-envelopes/37a040a9-3222-4aec-99ca-ba92c21a9503
  9. Printing envelopes

Printing envelopes: I use Canon Image Class MF232w to print envelopes. The problem that it prints letter size without problems but when I print envelops, I get a splotched envelop so I even cannot read it. Changing a cartridge didn’t solve a problem. What can be improved?...
  10. envelope to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    envelope to print: Where do I find a template to print an envelope? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelope-to-print/50260782-78da-4d83-bca2-5e946d29dfb6"