Windows 10: Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing]

Discus and support Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hp probook cant connect to a wireless speaker , Because the bluetooth icon cant be found , And my driver for the bluetooth is not installing pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GABRIEL ESSIEN, May 20, 2021.

1. Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing]

my hp probook cant connect to a wireless speaker , Because the bluetooth icon cant be found , And my driver for the bluetooth is not installing pls what shoud i do?

:)

GABRIEL ESSIEN, May 20, 2021

2. Bluetooth help.

Hi thanks for all the replies, the funny thing the last one i had before installed the drivers and the software but the software stopped working about 3 weeks ago and it wouldn't install the sofware after that so I though it was broken hence getting the new ones which are the same as i had before. yes the bluetooth icon is in the Device Manager all it says is
    Bluetooth Radios
    Generic Bluetooth
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    and it is my new phone i want to conect to the Desktop PC.

If the drivers are there then i just need the software, any ideas of a good free one or a good one.

cookiemonster, May 20, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, May 20, 2021
  4. Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing]

how to enable bluetooth in hp envy 3090nr

Got it back now. HP online chat support is fabulous, they connected to my laptop remotely and installed Bluetooth driver and it is fine now..

freebird_9924, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing]

1. Hp probook4530s Bluetooth icon cant be found, window10pro [Bluetooth driver not installing] - Similar Threads - probook4530s Bluetooth icon

2. bluetooth driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver not found: When I was connecting my Bluetooth speaker the speaker keeps disconnecting so, I open the device manager then went to the Bluetooth section and I miss clicked and clicked to uninstall device instead of update driver. now I don't know how to install that driver again. there...
  3. Bluetooth driver not found on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth driver not found on laptop: [ATTACH] My Bluetooth driver in the software devices gets this error when I look at its properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) even though it should be built into the computer. It worked in the past, and It just stopped...
  4. BLUETOOTH DRIVER NOT FOUND :

BLUETOOTH DRIVER NOT FOUND :: i cant connent my bluetooth headsets to my laptop ... after my update i somehow lost my buletooth driver . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-not-found/58bf6eca-f14b-40d3-b4e2-cdff0383b1cd
  5. Bluetooth Icon and Driver missing

Bluetooth Icon and Driver missing: Hello, so my bluetooth icon went missing from the settings and the quick launch icons as well. And i couldnt find it in the device manager as well and then i tried restarting the bluetooth support service in windows.msc and everything and also installed latest drivers from...
  6. Installing Bluetooth Driver

Installing Bluetooth Driver: I have a HP Notebook X7T78UA#ABA this is the model it says it is when I go on device manager and it currently has Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Windows 10 version 2004 i updated it last night. Iv'e searched up this model online and every site i look on says that it's...
  7. Installing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing bluetooth driver: I do not have bluetooth driver on my window 10 so I can not connect my device, anybody can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-bluetooth-driver/e6802c12-17cc-4ed9-adcc-39f0fd84eb03
  8. Install bluetooth driver

Install bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth capability disappeared. How do I reinstall it? I have already checked and the driver is not hidden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-bluetooth-driver/9b3cf066-8ffe-475e-9e89-ac62a58b01bb
  9. Bluetooth icon (& driver?) missing

Bluetooth icon (& driver?) missing: Hi, I'm Juel. I have a Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10. My laptop is in a situation where its Bluetooth icon is missing from the action center and Taskbar. But the BlueTooth Adapter is present in the Device Manager. I even tried updating the adapter, but it said the lastest...
  10. Cant find Bluetooth driver

Cant find Bluetooth driver: Hi, I cant find a Bluetooth driver for my Cambridge Silicon Radios USB Bluetooth device. Here is the link to the shop I bought it off of: Computer Repair & Custom PC Builds - Letchworth Here are the pics: 73106