Windows 10: HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

Discus and support HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have an issue with my HP Probook470 G1. I am running Windows 10 64bit. When I try to shutdown my computer (or restart, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uroscamper, Oct 25, 2019.

1. HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

Hi everyone!

I have an issue with my HP Probook470 G1. I am running Windows 10 64bit.

When I try to shutdown my computer (or restart, or hibernate), screen goes blank, fan still runs and lights are still up.

After 5-10 minutes blue screen(of death?) comes up and says: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE and then computer shuts off.

I attached the image for reference.

HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue [​IMG]

HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue [​IMG]

I tried various things such as disabling FastBoot, messing with power options etc. I think its not due third party software or drivers because this problem started to happen on EVERY restart/shut down EVER, even due Windows installation (you need to restart computer several times during Windows installation, I hope you guys understand me) and that problem still happens.

Do anybody know solution to this problem?

Kind regards and thanks for help!

:)

uroscamper, Oct 25, 2019
  2. little cat, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 BlueScreens on HP Probook X360 11 G1 EE

I completely removed the Elan Touchpad drivers as you suggested and installed the newest version from HP on all 30 notebooks. Still seeing random BOSD and stop codes when restarting randomly. I took Spirit's advice and opened a new post on the TechNet site,
    I also started looking at every dmp file and noticed some were getting SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR (15a) mixed in with the Etd.SYS error.

I went through uninstall/reinstalled the version listed on the HP Site for the Chipset/Bluetooth and bios which seemed to improve but not stop the stop codes. If anybody is interested I posted the new dmp files on the new post here TechNetPost

SeniorHelm1984, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

1. HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue - Similar Threads - Probook470 Shutdown Issue

2. hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp 650 g1 touchpad/clickpad buttons (synaptics) stopped working.: Hi i need help my touchpad/clickpad (synaptics) stopped working when i installed bios and mouse drivers earlier from the official hp website today and im really struggling to get a solution...ive tried almost everything i could possibly do..i need help.Im currently using...
  3. bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc

bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc: some of the keyboard keys are not working like the following; a, t, y, n, b, enter atl caps, 5, to name the few. checking media [fail] error message appears on startups. I did recovery reset but the problem is not fixed. I have to use the online keyboard every time to type....
  4. Boot Device Not Found - HP 350 G1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Device Not Found - HP 350 G1: I have a HP 350 G1. I have had the W10 upgrade and has been working great. Today I was going to install a SSD - an upgrade from the original hard drive. I start my laptop, and get a black screen stating Boot Device Not Found Please Install an operating system on your...
  5. HP Probook470 G1 Failing Driver

HP Probook470 G1 Failing Driver: Hi everyone, I am getting BSOD and I asked for help here, you can check it out here: HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue After a lot of troubleshooting I understood that my HpqKbFiltr64.sys is failing. (According to Windows Driver Verify) I Installed the latest drivers from:...
  6. Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1)

Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1): I have a bit of an odd situation. I am working on an HP EliteBook 840 G1 that will be sold to a friend of mine. I have reinstalled Windows 10 fresh and made sure to include all of the drivers either from HP Support Assist or HP's website directly. It has the latest 1909...
  7. HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue: Hi everyone! I have an issue with my HP Probook470 G1. I am running Windows 10 64bit. When I try to shutdown my computer (or restart, or hibernate), screen goes blank, fan still runs and lights are still up. After 5-10 minutes blue screen(of death?) comes up and says:...
  8. How to install UEFI Windows 10 on HP 840 G1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install UEFI Windows 10 on HP 840 G1: I am installing UEFI windows 10 on Windows 10 like it was on the day I bought it. but now it is now stuck at Copying Windows Files (0%) every settings that is needed is done. Fast Boot is checked USB Device boot is checked Customized Boot is checked I have searched...
  9. HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO E8X86AV Ethernet speed capped issue

HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO E8X86AV Ethernet speed capped issue: Product Name: HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version: 17763.316 After the last Windows update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809) was installed, this unit's Ethernet connection has become software capped at 10 Mbps. Viewing the configuration at...
  10. How to Download HP ProtectTools for Windows 10 on HP ProBook 640 G1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Download HP ProtectTools for Windows 10 on HP ProBook 640 G1?: Hi, my fingerprint is not detected! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-hp-protecttools-for-windows-10-on/13a5c523-6af7-4229-a5eb-1f4fab62852f