Windows 10: HP programs installed in my laptop

Discus and support HP programs installed in my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new HP la[ATTACH]ptop windows 10 but i saw this HP programs installed, Do i need all of this or do i need to uninstall all of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James ValentineFaraon, Sep 21, 2018.

1. HP programs installed in my laptop

I have a new HP la HP programs installed in my laptop 6a6baaab-55be-42dd-880e-f0337da0fad6?upload=true.png ptop windows 10 but i saw this HP programs installed, Do i need all of this or do i need to uninstall all of it?

:)

James ValentineFaraon, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Sep 21, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Sep 21, 2018
  4. rk3066 Win User

HP programs installed in my laptop

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

HP programs installed in my laptop

1. HP programs installed in my laptop - Similar Threads - programs installed laptop

2. Unable to Install programs on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Install programs on my laptop: Have just got a new laptop and have had problems with installing programs on it.I have a program that I use to connect to my work PC from home, but whenever I try to install the program the PC keeps sending me to Microsoft Store.I did some digging on Google for info on how to...
  3. Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop: When I attempt to install HP Smart on my laptop, after pressing the "get" button, a box pops up and says "Just a moment" and it appears a download button will appear, but the message goes away and there's just an empty white box. I've tried repeatedly, but have had no...
  4. Program using Windows 10 on new HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program using Windows 10 on new HP laptop: I am trying to run a program that I have downloaded and I keep gettting an error message that says "Access violation at address 0000008 in module 'SJStar.exe'. Read of address 00000088." What is blocking this program from running? It runs fine on another computer that also...
  5. Missing HP Program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing HP Program: Hi everyone. I'm having a serious problem here. You know the little icon with the "HP" logo next to the action center? The one where you click on and it shows you your device info, the personal agent, number of cores, stuff like that. I lost it. I have been searching for it...
  6. my hp laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my hp laptop: please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop/24767e89-e7e8-4ffb-83eb-fc1bd77b07ad"
  7. Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop: Installing Win10 on HP Pavillion 90000 Laptop w/ 2 hard drives. New hard drive (No operating system) was not recognized in first port, moved to 2nd port, works. Now I'm loading Win off a USB flash drive. I get thru complete instillation, prompt reads "Finishing up Must...
  8. HP Laptop Windows 10 install

HP Laptop Windows 10 install: I have a HP 15 I purchased in January. It came pre installed with Windows 10 from HP. I want to do a clean install. Can I use the media creation tool and make the media to install? My desktop from 2010 I used that tool and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But does the...
  9. Partitions Thwarting Install on HP Laptop

Partitions Thwarting Install on HP Laptop: Hi all, Rather than go it alone, I'm asking for some tag along assistance. I have a HP Touch LapTop that came with Win 8.1. It is HP product # 15-f010wm 500 GB storage 4 GB Ram I upgraded to Win 10 last year and my daughter brought it back to me for fixing...
  10. Windows 10, trying to install on my HP laptop

Windows 10, trying to install on my HP laptop: I purchased this laptop from the windows store almost 2 years ago I tried installing windows 10, i had windows 8.0 on it, read a blog it said keep updating till the icon comes in the corner. What would happen is i used their tool, and then it would download and verify then...