Windows 10: HP Prolient microserver N54 -

Discus and support HP Prolient microserver N54 - in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Previously working with windows 10 AHCI in a mirrored raid, but lost the boot sector in a power spike. All reinstalled and able to run Win 10, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MurrayDrover, Jul 5, 2019.

1. HP Prolient microserver N54 -

Previously working with windows 10 AHCI in a mirrored raid, but lost the boot sector in a power spike. All reinstalled and able to run Win 10, but network status is "Not Connected". The network adaptor list is empty. Any ideas?

:)

MurrayDrover, Jul 5, 2019

2. NAS Vs Microserver

HP microserver still works out cheaper *Stick Out Tongue HP Prolient microserver N54 - :p just not as powerful!

FreedomEclipse, Jul 5, 2019
  3. NAS Vs Microserver

I thought about this too. unfortunately I dont have a spare system and whatever spare system i do have is ATX size. Its just easier to run with a HP Microserver as building M-ITX rig would cost more the HP Microserver and i wouldnt get £100 back

FreedomEclipse, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Fourstaff Win User

HP Prolient microserver N54 -

NAS Vs Microserver

I have heard good things about the HP microservers, I think you will not go wrong with it especially its cheaper than a NAS. NAS can be slow depending on the controller chip, but with this its at least "fast enough"

Fourstaff, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

HP Prolient microserver N54 -

1. HP Prolient microserver N54 - - Similar Threads - Prolient microserver N54

2. No HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No HP: Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 20161 200627-1754 I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 withoutHP crap and McAfee an all the rest of prepackaged trials and comeons. I have made an attempt at this going on three times. No luck. Can anyone help with a "de-HP win 10"...
  3. HP printer and HP scaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP printer and HP scaner: I can not instal my HP printer and HP scaner.its been blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-and-hp-scaner/955ad327-d4e7-4ff5-b3cf-52d33f8bf3b9
  4. HP Prolient microserver N54 - No network adapters found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Prolient microserver N54 - No network adapters found: Previously working with windows 10 AHCI in a mirrored raid, but lost the boot sector in a power spike. All reinstalled and able to run Win 10, but network status is "Not Connected". The network adaptor list is empty. Any ideas? ***Original Title: HP Prolient...
  5. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600): Cannot save from my scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-with-hp-printer-8600/0d9855eb-7b8f-4c82-856b-e1356bf7e71d
  6. VM's on headless NAS box (Microserver)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM's on headless NAS box (Microserver): Hi there. provided there's enough "oomph" in your NAS box or microserver running a couple or even a few more VM's on these can be a great idea - especially if you only need to access files, do backups and run a few apps like OFFICE and some possibly corporate apps. To...
  7. HPE GEN 10 proliant Microserver enable Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HPE GEN 10 proliant Microserver enable Audio: Hi folks people using this server and want up to date audio and graphics (enable audio in BIOS first in setup) can get W10 drivers from http://www.hpe.com/downloads/microservergen10 This Microserver unlike the gen 8 uses an AMD CPU with actually a very decent graphics...
  8. HP proliant Gen 10 Microserver replacing my Gen 8

HP proliant Gen 10 Microserver replacing my Gen 8: Hi folks I've just upgraded one of my 2 aging HP Gen 8 Microservers with the Gen 10 model -- I love the small cube micro size of these servers. The new Gen 10 has a significantly more powerful processor, more RAM can be allocated up to 32 GB (the Gen 8 had a Max of...
  9. NAS box or use cheap HP microserver

NAS box or use cheap HP microserver: Hi there I can get a decent HP ProLiant micro server with 4 bays for around 450 EUR. A cheapish decent NAS box costs around the same. I'm thinking of using the server as an alternative to a NAS box -- I can install my own OS (I'll use a Linux distro for this)and it's...
  10. crawling transfer speed between laptop/pc and hp n40l microserver

crawling transfer speed between laptop/pc and hp n40l microserver: I am experience terribly slow transferring speed between my Dell Latitute e4310 laptop and my HP N40L microserver running windows server 2012 (using the microserver as media storage and backup files from my laptop, the microserve has 10gb ram, 120gb Plexor SSD where Windows...