Windows 10: HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching

Discus and support HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to switch Microsoft accounts in WMR Windows Mixed Reality I have attempted to switch with headset on and through the settings on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewMcKinnon1, Mar 22, 2021.

1. HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching

Hello,

I am unable to switch Microsoft accounts in WMR Windows Mixed Reality

I have attempted to switch with headset on and through the settings on my desktop, in both the alt account is successfully signed into but when I press the windows button on the VR controller the other account is at the top of the blue window.

Thanks for your time,

Matthew

:)

MatthewMcKinnon1, Mar 22, 2021

2. Windows Mixed Reality HP Disconnects Upon Visor Lift

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the HP Windows Mixed Reality device and we appreciate your effort for providing the information on the issue. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Windows Mixed Reality HP device?
    • Did you check the Windows Mixed Reality
      HP on a different computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes in the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Troubleshoot
    Mixed Reality headset displays

We would suggest you to perform the steps as referred under Mixed Reality headset display in this article:
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality.

Method 2: New user account

This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 22, 2021
  3. HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

I am facing exactly the same problem but with my HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset. I am curious to know whether this old version of Windows help to fix this type of issue? Are you able to fix the problem? I see no further response after provided suggestion to use 1609 or 1703:

Here is my complete post on Reddit about my issue.
    Windows Mixed Reality Devices + Hololense Sensors and HP Reverb G2 Error codes relation : WindowsMR

rhingonekar, Mar 22, 2021
  4. HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching

windows mixed reality

Hi,

Yes, you're correct. The Windows Mixed Reality simulator allows you to test mixed reality apps on your PC even if you don't have an immersive headset. If you are experiencing issues with turning on simulation, maybe you haven't set it up yet. Follow the
    steps below on how to get started with the Windows Mixed Reality simulator:

• Click on Get started.
    • Click on I agree to accept the agreement.
    • To proceed through setup, click on Set up for simulation (for developers).
    • Click on Set up to confirm your choice.

Once you have set that up, click on the For developers button on the left side of the Mixed Reality Portal, and you should now be able to turn the Simulation toggle switch to
    On.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching

1. HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching - Similar Threads - reverb Mixed Reality

2. HP Reverb G2 V2 Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Reverb G2 V2 Issue: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,I just bought the HP G2 Version2 VR headset and after installation I got this error message at Windows Mixed Reality picture attached. I never heard of Intel issues with that device and HP could NOT help me here.My System:Asus B760 Plus TUV Gaming...
  3. HP Reverb G2 V2 Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Reverb G2 V2 Issue: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,I just bought the HP G2 Version2 VR headset and after installation I got this error message at Windows Mixed Reality picture attached. I never heard of Intel issues with that device and HP could NOT help me here.My System:Asus B760 Plus TUV Gaming...
  4. Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset: Greetings, <Background> I use VR quite often and bought a Reverb G2 about a year ago. Though in December of last year, it burned out and I was sent a replacement strangely passed off as my original headset the serial numbers differed. Regardless, it mostly has worked, though...
  5. Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset: Greetings, <Background> I use VR quite often and bought a Reverb G2 about a year ago. Though in December of last year, it burned out and I was sent a replacement strangely passed off as my original headset the serial numbers differed. Regardless, it mostly has worked, though...
  6. issues with HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with HP Reverb G2: Hi, After hours of trying I have finally overcame the error 1-4 in WMR and have the G2 connected to my gaming laptop Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080Ti 16GB GDDR6. Current the G2 is connected directly to GPU via "Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort...
  7. issues with HP Reverb G2

issues with HP Reverb G2: Hi, After hours of trying I have finally overcame the error 1-4 in WMR and have the G2 connected to my gaming laptop Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080Ti 16GB GDDR6. Current the G2 is connected directly to GPU via "Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort...
  8. HP Reverb G2 shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Reverb G2 shaking: in Windows 10 there was no problem playing msfs2020 in vr. updated to Windows 11 and now the picture shakes much more in the game. hope this can get better soon. an update is needed to correct this....
  9. HP Reverb G2 shaking

HP Reverb G2 shaking: in Windows 10 there was no problem playing msfs2020 in vr. updated to Windows 11 and now the picture shakes much more in the game. hope this can get better soon. an update is needed to correct this....
  10. Window Mixed Reality//Product: Reverb G2

Window Mixed Reality//Product: Reverb G2: When using Reverb G2 which is design for Microsoft and the drivers are written by Microsoft. I've noticed that when play VR I am faced with something like Blue screen of Death, but just on my VR headset. I have to restart my whole system to fix this problem. This hasn't...