Windows 10: HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

Discus and support HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ender Luigi Nightmare, Nov 25, 2021 at 1:42 PM.

1. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App just tells me it can't find my boundary, even though literally nothing in my room has changed. I tried making a new boundary, but it also won't let me, because apparently the headset can't see the monitor? So it won't let me center it. It also says "Make sure there's enough light, and the front of the headset is clear" but I've made sure the lighting is good, and made sure the front of the headset is clear. So I'm really at a loss and really frus

:)

Ender Luigi Nightmare, Nov 25, 2021 at 1:42 PM

2. HP Reverb VR headset shows black screen, but still tracks

Hi,

I have a HP Reverb VR headset. It works fine on another computer, but on this new computer the VR screen shows black constantly, even though it tracks fine in the portal and can detect the controllers. Mixed Reality Portal setup said I have the right specs
    on this computer. I tried plugging the DisplayPort and USB into all the different ports.

Specs:

Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809, 64-bit

Intel Xeon CPU E5-2667 v3 @ 3.20GHz 3.20GHz (2 processors)

256GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X

Device Manager:

Shows Mixed Reality devices -> HP Reverb VR Headset VR1000-2xxx, driver version 10.0.18362.1162

Shows Monitors -> Mixed Reality headset, driver version 10.0.18362.1162

Can you help?

Thanks

3. HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

I am facing exactly the same problem but with my HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset. I am curious to know whether this old version of Windows help to fix this type of issue? Are you able to fix the problem? I see no further response after provided suggestion to use 1609 or 1703:

Here is my complete post on Reddit about my issue.
    Windows Mixed Reality Devices + Hololense Sensors and HP Reverb G2 Error codes relation : WindowsMR

4. Mark Isi Win User

HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

How to rotate image in VR Headset

Hello Larry,

Just to verify, are you referring to Mixed Reality headset? If it is a VR Headset you got from a different vendor, my suggestion is to reach out to the manufacturer's support online for further assistance with your VR headset.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thema:

HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

1. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do. - Similar Threads - Reverb headset recognize

2. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.: Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App just tells me it can't find my boundary, even though literally nothing in my room has changed. I tried making a new boundary,...
  3. Window Mixed Reality//Product: Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Mixed Reality//Product: Reverb G2: When using Reverb G2 which is design for Microsoft and the drivers are written by Microsoft. I've noticed that when play VR I am faced with something like Blue screen of Death, but just on my VR headset. I have to restart my whole system to fix this problem. This hasn't...
  4. HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP reverb G2 and Windows Mixed Reality Account switching: Hello, I am unable to switch Microsoft accounts in WMR Windows Mixed Reality I have attempted to switch with headset on and through the settings on my desktop, in both the alt account is successfully signed into but when I press the windows button on the VR controller the...
  5. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  6. My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do

My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do: About three months ago I upgraded the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and GPU in my computer. Everything was working perfectly until I accidentally shut it off while Windows was updating rookie move, I know. Ever since, I've been getting all kinds of different BSOD's...
  7. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need...
  8. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says 'Preparing the...
  9. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...
  10. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....: No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!...