Windows 10: HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

Discus and support HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ender Luigi Nightmare, Nov 25, 2021.

1. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App just tells me it can't find my boundary, even though literally nothing in my room has changed. I tried making a new boundary, but it also won't let me, because apparently the headset can't see the monitor? So it won't let me center it. It also says "Make sure there's enough light, and the front of the headset is clear" but I've made sure the lighting is good, and made sure the front of the headset is clear. So I'm really at a loss and really frus

:)

Ender Luigi Nightmare, Nov 25, 2021

2. HP Reverb VR headset shows black screen, but still tracks

Hi,

I have a HP Reverb VR headset. It works fine on another computer, but on this new computer the VR screen shows black constantly, even though it tracks fine in the portal and can detect the controllers. Mixed Reality Portal setup said I have the right specs
    on this computer. I tried plugging the DisplayPort and USB into all the different ports.

Specs:

Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809, 64-bit

Intel Xeon CPU E5-2667 v3 @ 3.20GHz 3.20GHz (2 processors)

256GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X

Device Manager:

Shows Mixed Reality devices -> HP Reverb VR Headset VR1000-2xxx, driver version 10.0.18362.1162

Shows Monitors -> Mixed Reality headset, driver version 10.0.18362.1162

Can you help?

Thanks

Camille_IAS, Nov 25, 2021
  3. HP Integrated webcam not detected and unknown UBS device - Windows 10

I am facing exactly the same problem but with my HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset. I am curious to know whether this old version of Windows help to fix this type of issue? Are you able to fix the problem? I see no further response after provided suggestion to use 1609 or 1703:

Here is my complete post on Reddit about my issue.
    Windows Mixed Reality Devices + Hololense Sensors and HP Reverb G2 Error codes relation : WindowsMR

rhingonekar, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

How to rotate image in VR Headset

Hello Larry,

Just to verify, are you referring to Mixed Reality headset? If it is a VR Headset you got from a different vendor, my suggestion is to reach out to the manufacturer's support online for further assistance with your VR headset.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mark Isi, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

1. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do. - Similar Threads - Reverb headset recognize

2. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  3. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  4. Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset: Greetings, <Background> I use VR quite often and bought a Reverb G2 about a year ago. Though in December of last year, it burned out and I was sent a replacement strangely passed off as my original headset the serial numbers differed. Regardless, it mostly has worked, though...
  5. Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Error Code 1-8 in Windows Mixed Reality WMR on HP Reverb G2 VR Headset: Greetings, <Background> I use VR quite often and bought a Reverb G2 about a year ago. Though in December of last year, it burned out and I was sent a replacement strangely passed off as my original headset the serial numbers differed. Regardless, it mostly has worked, though...
  6. issues with HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with HP Reverb G2: Hi, After hours of trying I have finally overcame the error 1-4 in WMR and have the G2 connected to my gaming laptop Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080Ti 16GB GDDR6. Current the G2 is connected directly to GPU via "Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort...
  7. issues with HP Reverb G2

issues with HP Reverb G2: Hi, After hours of trying I have finally overcame the error 1-4 in WMR and have the G2 connected to my gaming laptop Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080Ti 16GB GDDR6. Current the G2 is connected directly to GPU via "Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort...
  8. HP Reverb G2 shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Reverb G2 shaking: in Windows 10 there was no problem playing msfs2020 in vr. updated to Windows 11 and now the picture shakes much more in the game. hope this can get better soon. an update is needed to correct this....
  9. HP Reverb G2 shaking

HP Reverb G2 shaking: in Windows 10 there was no problem playing msfs2020 in vr. updated to Windows 11 and now the picture shakes much more in the game. hope this can get better soon. an update is needed to correct this....
  10. HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Reverb G2 VR headset will not recognize my boundary, no matter what I do.: Hi! This has only become an issue yesterday, but it's become seriously frustrating. I started up my HP Reverb G2 VR headset and the Mixed Reality App just tells me it can't find my boundary, even though literally nothing in my room has changed. I tried making a new boundary,...