Windows 10: HP Revolve 810 G2

Discus and support HP Revolve 810 G2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What processor socket does HP revolve 810 G2 elitebook have? Is it G2 socket for processor? I want to upgrade its processor. And what socket for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GVEA, Jan 14, 2019.

1. GVEA Win User

HP Revolve 810 G2

What processor socket does HP revolve 810 G2 elitebook have? Is it G2 socket for processor? I want to upgrade its processor. And what socket for graphics card? Can I add dedicated graphics to this laptop? And what socket for RAM?

:)

2. Patriot Win User

HP Unveils 360-Degree Convertible PC

Personally I like the Current Enterprise version better, the Revolve 810 G2... though the elitebook 2760p can be found for a rather reasonable price used.
    Stealing customers would be generating competition, to steal competition ... would to be less competitive...

Everyone already has reversible laptops... they are just getting popular again and so HP is making more of them.

Patriot, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Datmocc Win User
    HP EliteBook 810 G1 - Touchscreen partially not working

I have problems with some of our HP EliteBook 810 G1 Revolve.
    On some of them the touchscreen isn't working at the top part of the screen.

HP Revolve 810 G2 xwlFC.png

In the picture above the area is hilighted that do work. And in this area touch works withour problems.

Windows lists the screen as a Standard PnP-Screen.

HP Revolve 810 G2 UDUXc.png

I've updated BIOS and all the drivers to the latest available and windows is also up to date.

Any hints on what to try next is greatly appreciated!

SystemInfo

HP Revolve 810 G2 lwCcI.png

Above is from System Info screen and the line "Penna och pekskärm" shows support for pen and touch input.

HP Revolve 810 G2 IaAj4.png

I've tried to run the Configure setup from Tablet PC settings page.
    And also tried to calibrate the screen but that doesn't work either.

Datmocc, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

HP Revolve 810 G2

Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition G1 or G2 stepping?

Recieved the CPU today and it is a G2 stepping. Very strange is that on the packed it says OPN: ADO5000DSWOF but on the CPU itself it says ADO5000IAA5DS. Strange too is that AMD itself says that ADO5000DSWOF is stepping G1 but the ADO5000IAA5DS is G2 acording to Toms Hardware.

Laurijan, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

HP Revolve 810 G2

1. HP Revolve 810 G2 - Similar Threads - Revolve 810

2. Cant do anything revolving around Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 after Hardware Upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything revolving around Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 after Hardware Upgrade.: So I recently upgraded from a Ryzen 7 3700x to a Ryzen 9 5900x. When I installed it I tried running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and it blue screened. The stop code was BAD_POOL_CALLER. I tried updating my chipset drivers, graphics drivers, mobo bios, I even reinstalled...
  3. Cant do anything revolving around Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 after Hardware Upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything revolving around Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 after Hardware Upgrade.: So I recently upgraded from a Ryzen 7 3700x to a Ryzen 9 5900x. When I installed it I tried running Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and it blue screened. The stop code was BAD_POOL_CALLER. I tried updating my chipset drivers, graphics drivers, mobo bios, I even reinstalled...
  4. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  5. Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop revolve around winzip all the time?: Hi Microsoft! I am a big fan and I always [refer MS over any other system; but these days I am very annoyed the way winzip is behaving. like1- I am working and suddenly like many times a day a wizzip pop up shows up to buy it2- I am in the middle of a presentation and here...
  6. Issues revolving around the 20H2 update using a Local Account versus using a MS Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues revolving around the 20H2 update using a Local Account versus using a MS Account: I notice that on 2 out of 4 systems i have, has got the same issue where Microsoft will throw an error stating "WINDOWS HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM AND WILL REBOOT IN 1 MINUTE". This happens only when I try to open any MSC tool, comp mgmt. , disk mgmt. , device mgmt., etc....
  7. Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve: Hi there, I have a Surface Pro 5 and use a Bose Revolve speaker. I like Windows Media Player for my music. How do I change the tone control? Bose does not provide this and I can´t find it in Windows 10. Any suggestions please. Many thanks John in Maspalomas, Canary...
  8. No me funciona el microfono del Auricular Hyperx Cloud Revolver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No me funciona el microfono del Auricular Hyperx Cloud Revolver: Hola voy a ir directo al grano , compre unos auriculares hyperx cloud revolver y tengo un problema con el microfono, no me funciona en windows 10, lo probe en otras comutadoras, dispositivos y anda perfectamente......
  9. Update showing that 100% is completed yet the dots have been just revolving

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update showing that 100% is completed yet the dots have been just revolving: I updated my surface pro a few days back and its still stuck on stage 1of 2 in the update. Its showing that 100% is completed yet the dots have been just revolving and instructing not to turn off the computer. I have tried the volume button qnd power button method but in the...
  10. Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone: [img] Microsoft is internally developing a new Windows Phone app called Revolve. According to the description on its store page, the app is being made to help people start conversations with others in a more meaningful way by delivering information about those they are...