Windows 10: HP Scan and Capture

Discus and support HP Scan and Capture in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HP Scan and Capture has stopped working. I cannot get it to launch.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lynnvs, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Lynnvs Win User

HP Scan and Capture

HP Scan and Capture has stopped working. I cannot get it to launch.

:)

Lynnvs, Jun 3, 2020

2. HP Scan and Capture not working

Hi WarrenAustin,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I invite you to observe the steps of these links that solve the same problem to other users, please see the information here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-a...

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-a...

I hope the steps work for you too

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Jun 3, 2020
  3. HP Scan and Capture not working

When I try to use HP scan and capture, the home screen for this service will come up then shut off, bringing me back to background screen. Cannot scan and send to computer

WarrenAustin, Jun 3, 2020
  4. HP Scan and Capture

HP Scan and Capture software

My HP scan and capture software will not find my wireless color laser jet pro mfp m477fnw. How can I make that happen so I can use the scanner. I have a HP Envy 17 Notebook pc

ShockomeRainelle, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

HP Scan and Capture

1. HP Scan and Capture - Similar Threads - Scan Capture

2. why can't i install "HP scan and capture" app???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i install "HP scan and capture" app???: I can't install the app "HP scan and capture" I had it before my rebuild. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-hp-scan-and-capture-app/fcc440ae-91e4-42bb-bb0e-6cdb8cba7c5f
  3. why can't i install "HP scan and capture" app???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i install "HP scan and capture" app???: I can't install the app "HP scan and capture" I had it before my rebuild. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-hp-scan-and-capture-app/fcc440ae-91e4-42bb-bb0e-6cdb8cba7c5f
  4. why can't i install "HP scan and capture" app???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected But "HP Scan and Capture" Works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected But "HP Scan and Capture" Works: Scanner and feeder stopped working days ago. WIA scanning fails on an up to date Windows 10 with HP M1536 mft printer/scanner. "HP Scan and Capture" works but not "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected or Adobe applications WIA device not found. I modified WIA services...
  6. "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected But "HP Scan and Capture" Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected But "HP Scan and Capture" Works: Scanner and feeder stopped working days ago. WIA scanning fails on an up to date Windows 10 with HP M1536 mft printer/scanner. "HP Scan and Capture" works but not "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected or Adobe applications WIA device not found. I modified WIA services...
  7. "Windows Fax and Scan" No scanner detected But "HP Scan and Capture" Works

8. Use of HP Scan and Capture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Use of HP Scan and Capture: I have a HP printer installed in my laptop and I wanted to download the app HP Scan and Capture. When I try to install it, it looks its being installed but nothing happens and the program doesn't show on my laptop. I can actually use the app but I have to access Microsoft...
  9. Use of HP Scan and Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use of HP Scan and Capture: I have a HP printer installed in my laptop and I wanted to download the app HP Scan and Capture. When I try to install it, it looks its being installed but nothing happens and the program doesn't show on my laptop. I can actually use the app but I have to access Microsoft...
  10. Use of HP Scan and Capture