Windows 10: Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation

Discus and support Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day, please i would like to know why HP Scanjet 300 is not showing installation page where i can install or set it up. I cannot scan because of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OgochukwuOkoye, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation

Good day, please i would like to know why HP Scanjet 300 is not showing installation page where i can install or set it up. I cannot scan because of this and i need it urgently.

Is there anything that can be done about it.

Thank you.

:)

OgochukwuOkoye, Jan 22, 2019

2. HP Scanjet 7650 is not supported by windows 10

Hi, this is what worked for me with Windows 10 64 bit and the HP 7560 scanjet.

Download the windows 8.1 drivers from
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-scanjet-7650-document-flatbed-scanner/434502

Run to install.

I prefer using the HP scan Extended as it is fast from L:
    ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi

You can also use these Apps from the Microsoft STORE;

• HP Scan and Capture
    • Scan
    You could probably also use the Microsoft Fax & Scan app

Good luck

MichaelHuxley -mh innovation, Jan 22, 2019
  3. HP Scanjet G3010 Not working after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Sivaswami,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether HP Scanjet G3010 scanner is compatible for Windows 10 or not?
    • When you say that "including compatibility mode installation", have you tried to reinstall Windows 7 driver compatibility mode?

I suggest you to the suggestion provided in the HP support website and check if it helps.

HP Scanjet - Third-party scan software solutions:

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party
    Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Scanner in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 22, 2019
  4. AMPCV Win User

Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation

HP ScanJet 3770 driver for Windows 10

NO DRIVER OF HP SCANJET 3770 FOR WINDOWS 10 IS AVAILABLE FROM HP.

WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HP SCANJET 3770.

HOW CAN THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED?

Original title/subject: HP SCANJET 3770 FOR WINDOWS 10

AMPCV, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation

1. Hp Scanjet 300 setup/installation - Similar Threads - Scanjet 300 setup

2. hp scanjet 5590 software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp scanjet 5590 software: I have hp 5590 scanning software installed on one win 10 64 bit desktop and it works fine. I have the software installed on a second desktop with same OS. Microsoft scan recognizes the scanner but neither the hp software nor HP print and scan doctor can find the scanner....
  3. hp scanjet 5590 software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp scanjet 5590 software: I have hp 5590 scanning software installed on one win 10 64 bit desktop and it works fine. I have the software installed on a second desktop with same OS. Microsoft scan recognizes the scanner but neither the hp software nor HP print and scan doctor can find the scanner....
  4. hp scanjet 5590 software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is Hp scanjet 300 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Hp scanjet 300 compatible with Windows 11?: I have an HP scanjet 300 which was working pretty good with windows 10. After I updated my computer to windows 11 it stopped working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but it doesn't work. In HP official website they have drivers for Windows 10 only. I got stuck...
  6. Is Hp scanjet 300 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Hp scanjet 300 compatible with Windows 11?: I have an HP scanjet 300 which was working pretty good with windows 10. After I updated my computer to windows 11 it stopped working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but it doesn't work. In HP official website they have drivers for Windows 10 only. I got stuck...
  7. HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner

HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner: I have an HP Scanjet 300 flatbed. I tried to scan an A4 size document. On my Windows 10 displays scanning. But the scanner not doing its job. Power is there in scanner....
  8. hp scanjet 7650

hp scanjet 7650: how can I get hp Scanjet 7650 valid for window 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanjet-7650/42572740-0c99-42f3-ad47-10b5d04ede7f
  9. HP Scanjet 4370

HP Scanjet 4370: After upgrade to Windows10 my Scanjet will no longer work. I tried re-downloading the software for HP 3010 as it says that software will work but windows tells me the drivers are not supported by operating system. Please advise....
  10. Install an HP Scanjet 5300c Scanner on Windows 10

Install an HP Scanjet 5300c Scanner on Windows 10: Just asking: How can I do this (using the USB thing) on Windows 10 if I even can? 5364

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp scanjet 300 setup

2. hpscanext.msi

3. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi

4. hpscanext.msi download,
  5. SET UP HP SCANJET 300