Windows 10: HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

Discus and support HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cannot save from my scanner to computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alan_721, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Alan_721 Win User

HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

Cannot save from my scanner to computer

:)

Alan_721, Jan 16, 2019

2. hp Officejet pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner stopped working after last update. Now my HP Smart program is now missing that was used to access the printer for different functions.

Barry Conner, Jan 16, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Jan 16, 2019
  4. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.

Hi:

Thanks for the quick reply.HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600) :)

FWIW, I've never seen the "scanner" listed as a separate device for the 8600 Premium on any of my 3 Windows 7 boxes and I don't see it listed under the Windows 10 devices, either (just the 8600 Printer and the 8600 Fax).

But the scanner worked and works just fine on all of them.
    So I don't think it's Win10 quirk or bug.... At least it doesn't seem to be?HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600) :)

>>Just curious: Did you try to scan something after you installed the driver package, BEFORE you installed the separate "scan app"?

{Each computer is unique. And I don't wish to drag you down a rabbit hole. It just seems odd....}

Thanks again,

MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

1. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600) - Similar Threads - Scanner Printer 8600

2. hp b6 scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp b6 scanner: hi my scanner can no long scan. it continues to show the scanning roll but it can not yield results. even cancelling the scan, it does not complete the cancl however this device can still print, and photocopy. is the scanner damaged or...
  3. printer hp

printer hp: I have printed out the ce course I need to read it and study but when I go to print the exam questions out to answer and study my answers again it wont print the exam I have done it before but from a different laptop but why can I print the course but not the exam it gives...
  4. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  5. HP Printer

HP Printer: Recently lost contact with my HP 8600 printer. Perhaps it was an Windows 10 update, not sure. Ran the trouble shooter and did a Windows update and did not change the situation. Have been using this printer on the network for some time, printer seems to be on the network, but...
  6. HP 3755 Scanner

HP 3755 Scanner: how to enable scanner on hp 3755 [Original Title:scanner] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-3755-scanner/146b19bf-da5b-4007-8542-0e049a88c9fc
  7. hp printer

hp printer: It is telling me that I am missing a driver. Where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-printer/8349f7f2-b275-43f5-b2db-e10bff99f346
  8. HP printer

HP printer: I have an old HP printer (HP 5610v), it's a great printer and works really well. My issue is since CU/FCU......after I install my printer, the fax portion of the printer is set as the default. This never happened before CU an FCU. I have to manually go in and change it. Then...
  9. Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network: Hello - REALLY hoping for some help here. I have an HP 8600 deskjet printer that won't maintain the connection to a Windows 10 desktop computer. It will randomly disconnect from the computer - as if it is offline and can't be seen by the computer. This has happened both...
  10. Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.

Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.: Posting here because I do not see a forum for printers. Cannot scan from printer or pc. I have the windows 10 drivers from hp installed and device manager detects all hp printer drivers. Any one else have this issue, and or solution. Henry 56224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 updates hp printer usb error 3.0 2019