Windows 10: hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

Discus and support hp scanner won't recognize hp computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatrickHenderson1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my computer, but that has been greyed out.

:)

PatrickHenderson1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. mountain Win User

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install as I get a "Run as" error. I have tried running as administrator and even activated the default administrator account to no avail. I still get the "Run as" error on the default administrator account. I tried downloading various drivers from HP, but nothing worked. Any suggestions?

mountain, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Computer stopped detecting my HP scanner

I have an HP computer running Windows 10. I also have an all in one HP OfficeJet model 3830. I have never had issues before and used all functions: copy, fax and scan. It will still copy and fax but stopped recognizing my scanner. Scan Doctor does nothing
    to help. Any suggestions? Thank you.

AnthonyMerlo, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

hp scanner won't recognize hp computer [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

1. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer - Similar Threads - scanner won't recognize

2. my HP Scanner won't scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my HP Scanner won't scan: scanner HP7250 won't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-scanner-wont-scan/c838a276-47e8-4dd3-addf-4e4600ec3db5
  3. hp 8600 scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp 8600 scanner: I want to scan documents to a PDF file. scanner works with Microsoft scanner ap but pdf file is not an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-8600-scanner/bc4bd016-cf48-4bf6-a4b0-b1d74cf7ff57
  4. HP Scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Scanner: When I scan multiple pages of a document, each page is its own document. The scanner is an HP CEDC3A Office Jet Pro 9010. How can I scan a multiple page document to be saved as one document? Thanks MSFT Community....
  5. HP scanner

HP scanner: We got a new computer. Our multipurpose wireless printer, an HP ENVY 4520, will print, but we can't get the scanner to scan anything. How do we get the scanner to work and be recognized by our Dell computer? Thanks...
  6. HP scanner won't work with Windows 10

HP scanner won't work with Windows 10: I was able to connect my HP 6978 printer when I installed Windows 10 but the scanner won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-wont-work-with-windows-10/0517f3a2-e735-43e3-9f85-4cd246bc099e
  7. HP Laptop won't recognize password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  8. scanner with HP 8740

scanner with HP 8740: scanner only creates jpeg or other image; I need PDF; using windows fax and scan with HP 8740 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-with-hp-8740/7f455b8f-0c3e-4c98-978f-e265cbacb227
  9. HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Scanner (with HP Printer 8600): Cannot save from my scanner to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-with-hp-printer-8600/0d9855eb-7b8f-4c82-856b-e1356bf7e71d
  10. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works): I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop wont recognize my hp laserjet p112

2. scanner wont recognize computer

3. computer wont recognise printer

4. windows scan recognise my scanner,
  5. My computer wont recognise hp Officejet scanner,
  6. hp officejet pro9025 scanner wont recognize