Windows 10: HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

Discus and support HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis Hollenbaugh, May 25, 2022.

1. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?

:)

Dennis Hollenbaugh, May 25, 2022

2. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, May 25, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2022
Thema:

HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

1. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11. - Similar Threads - scanner won't installing

2. HP 4215 Scanner not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 4215 Scanner not working in Windows 11: I have a perfectly fine HP 4215 that worked both in printer/scanner mode in Windows 10. Now the printer works but the scanner is not recognized in Windows 11.Any ideas? I have tried Vuescan that did not work. Thank you....
  3. HP 4215 Scanner not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 4215 Scanner not working in Windows 11: I have a perfectly fine HP 4215 that worked both in printer/scanner mode in Windows 10. Now the printer works but the scanner is not recognized in Windows 11.Any ideas? I have tried Vuescan that did not work. Thank you....
  4. Windows 11 won't install on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't install on new computer: I just built a new gaming PC and Windows 11 won't install. I've gone through the requirements list and have confirmed that all requirements are met*.Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XRAM: 32GBStorage: 1TB NVMe M.2System Firmware: UEFI enabled and Secure Boot enabledTPM: AMD fTPM...
  5. Windows 11 won't install on new computer

Windows 11 won't install on new computer: I just built a new gaming PC and Windows 11 won't install. I've gone through the requirements list and have confirmed that all requirements are met*.Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XRAM: 32GBStorage: 1TB NVMe M.2System Firmware: UEFI enabled and Secure Boot enabledTPM: AMD fTPM...
  6. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  7. New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet: My new Dell "sees" the printer but says it can't find the driver. However it scans just fine from the same machine. I don't know how to get it to "find" the driver. Every other computer/Ipad/Iphone prints just fine and I never had to do anything except get them on the same...
  8. Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer: I have tried all recommended settings and the Lanier copier scan function will not scan to the new Dell computer through the network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lanier-scanner-will-not-scan-to-new-dell-computer/985bafcb-d94a-49f3-80b2-e2033c6b4209
  9. HP scanner won't work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP scanner won't work with Windows 10: I was able to connect my HP 6978 printer when I installed Windows 10 but the scanner won't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-scanner-wont-work-with-windows-10/0517f3a2-e735-43e3-9f85-4cd246bc099e
  10. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...